• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hi everyone!

Fifty-one

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm new to the board, but not to working out. I've had a layoff of about ten years. Last week, I decided to start working out again.

All through life I had been the tall skinny guy. I did a lot of cycling and was pretty fit, just thin. I started weight training in addition to the riding and got stronger, but not bigger. Then it hit me that I was burning up a lot of calories on that bike so I stopped. After that, with a lot of hard work, my body weight went from 155lbs up to 192lbs.

So, I'm back to lifting and it feels great. After a week the old muscles are getting stronger but I'm trying to take it easy at first. It's funny. I'm not as strong, but there's still that feeling of " COME ON BOY! LET'S MOVE SOME IRON! TIME TO GET BIG! during a workout.

Well that's all for now. Time to get ready for my next workout. It's chest day:lifter:

Last edited:
Hold yourself back a little for the first two weeks, get your form nailed again, and you'll be pushing the heavy stuff soon enough.

Welcome to the board.

Back