• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Building mass, but not in the GUT..

ShaqFu

Another Arnold wannabe
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I hear it's normal for skinnier guys like myself to be paranoid of getting fat and having that hold back their progress quite a bit.

But I see some serious guts on some of the bigger guys at the gym these days. It doesn't seem like it'd be worth to spend so much time training when you still wouldn't feel comfortable taking your top off.

Granted this doesn't apply to everyone. The perfect frame I had in mind was France's Serge Nubret, an old competitor of Arnold's back in the day. He had MASSIVE arms and pecs, and still kept his waistline at what had to be like 28 inches!

Is there a secret to putting on mass like that without suffering from a huge gut?

Any tips would be helpful, dietary wise or training.

Thanks boys.

you have to remember those guys are genetic freaks and the normal rules and training techniques do not apply to them...

for the "average" person to gain quality muscle mass w/o putting on massive amounts of body fat it has to be down slowly. which means counting calories and progressively increasing them as gains in LBM improve. which means to do clean bulking and no "see-food" dieting...the addition of mild cardio post workout(20 min) will also help keep fat gains to a minimum...

Welcome Corri

I hope you're not comparing yourself to a pro BB on steroids?

A natural BB will be able to add LBM w/o adding too much fat if they follow a proper diet.

Alot of guys that use gear get those guts from the drugs. Most men carry there weight in the mid section too so if your going to have bf, you will see it there. I like LAM's ideas.

Back