PDA

View Full Version : does this mean im hitting a vien?

spitfire5454
04-30-2008, 05:14 PM
ok, so ive been injecting in my traps for about a week. I am super worried about mainline, so i always aspirate. about three days ago, my wife comes in while im aspirating and says "i think there is blood". i withdraw, and sure enough there is a drop of blood in plastic part of the pin. since then i have had the same thing happen at least two times each injecting session. its getting annoying sticking my self 3-4 times. my question is, is this considered hitting a art/vein. ive never hit one before, so i dont really know what it looks like. i thought blood would actually go into the syringe and be pretty obvious. If my wife hadnt of noticed this, i defenitly wouldnt have known. the last couple of times ive played it safe and tried again, but its getting old. so is this normal or is this ok to inject?

Mudge
04-30-2008, 10:15 PM
Doesn't mean for sure you are in one but probably hit one on the way in, I used to hit traps myself with a 5/8" pin and never had any real problems. They are a very dense muscle though!

Pirate!
05-01-2008, 07:02 PM
I don't recommend pinning oil into traps unless you have a good deal of experience injecting yourself.

Bdue
05-01-2008, 09:59 PM
Which is best to inject into ? The glute or the thigh I alternate off and on. Always sore for 2 days after injection.....

ArnoldsProtege
05-01-2008, 10:05 PM
maybe you should stop injecting yourself with anabolic steroids? Isnt it potentially bad for you?

Crazy Albertan
05-04-2008, 12:59 AM
Isnt speeding potentially bad for you? No offence but you work at a Canadian Tire garden centre. I highly doubt you're knowledgeable in the way of roids.

pengers84
05-04-2008, 05:14 AM
You don't have to be a genious to know that steroids are potentially bad for you. Especially the way the majority of bodybuilders use them.