• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

pain

Bdue

Get Big
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Everytime I do an injection in my leg it hurts really bad like 2 days afterwards ???? Test 250

I agree, I never liked quad shots and reacted insanely bad to them. Works for some, not for others, don't keep doing what doesn't work for YOU.

Your body is just reacting to a foreign substance,it will take a lil while but it will get easyer the more u do.Did u try your glutes yet,it still hurts but not as bad as quads,for me at least..lol

I have been doing glutes for 6 weeks and decided on the 7th week to do quads. It does not seem to be going so well so i may just go back to glutes.

it hurts because th oil still on glutes some days. and the shoot technique too

I think he was sayn that since u been only hitn glutes that the oil has not had chance to absorb yet between shots,always rotate injection sights to keep receptors fresh.Hit right glute then left then left leg then right leg ,ect.Maybe your technique need tweeked a lil

quad pain after injection

Hi guys,
I was going through threads on this subject because I too, have some pain in my right thigh after a Test E 250 injection. I do my own injections so the thighs are much easier for me than my glutes. Anyway, i did my first injection of Test E 250 three days ago. The shot itself didn't hurt at all going in, but the following morning, my thigh felt kinda sore (like someone gave me a "dead leg"). There is no swelling that I can see or feel, but the soreness is still there. the injection spot is clean and nothing looks weird about it. I did some squats that morning thinking I could work it out, but that didn't seem to help at all. Also, last night I happened to notice a faint reddish color (looking like a very mild sunburn) on half of my thigh (I'm sure it is not an actual sunburn, I was not out in the sun). I'm hoping that this is just a reaction to the foreign substance like what was mentioned previously. Any thoughts? Thanks.

IML Gear Cream!
Im not a doctor nor an expert ,but i would just keep an eye on that area make sure its not gettn absess or sumtn but this does happen from time to time ,your body will react in many different ways and everyones will be different.As for the pain its normal im into week 6 test-e cycle and i still have pain 3-4 day afterward it will sub-side in time u will grow to like it...lol

Hi John and thanks for the reply. You know, I did a shot in my left glute this morning thinking that maybe that area would take the shot a little better. Again, didn't even feel it going in, but 4 hours later the same pain set in. Yeah, it's prob just my body getting used to it. the good news is, the quad pain is easing off a little bit, and the glute pain is taking my mind of the quad. LOL! Hey, I have a question about the dosage though, I did 250MG Test E on Friday, and another 250 this morning (Monday). I originally planned on doing 500 in same shot once per week, but never did Test E before so I wanted to see how I took to 250 first. This morning i was a little leary about going to 500 after the quad pain from the last injection. Knowing that I'm probably gonna get some pain after every shot for a while, do you think I should just say screw it, and do the 500 once per week? Or split it up and do say 250 on Monday, and the other 250 on Thursday? By the way, I'm also doing 25MG d-bol ED. Thanks for any input!

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

Just an update for anyone reading this with the same problem I had. This morning (4 days after 1st shot in right quad) my leg has normal color returned and looks fine. The pain is just about completely gone. I still have the pain in my left glute from yesterday's shot, but I expect that to subside in couple of days.

I'm wondering if one shot per week at 500MG will give me twice as much pain and last longer? if there would be no difference in pain duration or level, then I would rather do it once per week. Does anyone know if Test cyp has the same reaction? I know test E and C are similar, with e being a tad cheaper, but if C doesn't give the pain then it's worth the few extra bucks.

Regaurdless of the type of test won't matter in your situation,it seems your body jus does'nt like it, either will have same effect in my opinion..Now on to your other question bout pinning 500 i one shot,well if 1cc is killing u 2 cc's will def. aggrivate that spot because your puttn in twice the oil ,your body seems to be taking its time on absorbing 1 i would'nt push it with 2 may take longer for pain to subside.I personally preffer 2 shots per week equaling 500 some say it keeps your serum level up and sable for alonger amout of time compared to the one injection,but as stated before im no expert and only giving information that i've found useful in my own 500mg's per week test-e cycle..

Noted and thanks John. I think what you're saying makes sense. i'll stick with 250 twice per week. But I gotta say, this test feels like it's beating me up. if test is the base to every stack, this is gonna kill me! Oh well, I guess I'll live.

Thanks and have a great day.

Back