• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need some advice please

bige88

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im going to be starting anavar, and am wondering what i could stack it with?ive been told maybe sustanon,and im going for an athletic body look, dont wanna be to big, but still have some size and be fast and strong. any help would be appreciated.

Are you talking about Liquid Anavar or Capsules? I wouldn't suggest this supplement, I know to many people that say its a waste of money. Do you already have your PCT planed? What are you taking for liver protection?

Well, if your planing on taking it in Capsule then a good thing to stack it with would be Test E. That should get you what you want. Is this your first cycle?

Test and either EQ or Winni would be my choice. Hard and lean ... you should post your stats - - age, height, weight, # of past cycles, years training bf%, amount of cash you have to invest into this new look you want

Stack it with test. 400-500mg a week should be good for your goals. You most likely won't need any anti e's. Use prop if you wanna run it short, use cyp or enth for longer usage. I don't like sust, love enanthate!

im going for an athletic body look, dont wanna be to big

Your goals are easily attainable without steroids. By the way, don't think that because you're using gear you're going to blow up and all of a sudden become "too big". It sounds like you're much too inexperienced with steroids and lifting in general if you think you're going to get too big by using a few drugs. I'd do a lot more research and concentrate on my diet and training if I were you.

Back