• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What else do I need to DO!? PLEASE READ AND HELP!!!!

laxplayer39

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys. Sunil again. I mean well I'll tell you about some of the success I have had so far.

Well I have been fat my whole life and so last year I started dieting when I was around 220. I have always played sports so I had experience with lifting a little bit.

I dieted with some slimfast and stuff (before I really learned what I know now!
smile.gif
) and now I am 187, 5'10" with around 25% bf according to my tanita (i know its not accurate). I am 16 right now, will be 17 next month (sept 23).

The point is that while I definitly see change, I still see curves that DONT need to be there!
smile.gif

So what do I do about it? Well I have been doing some reading and I found the fat fast experiment over at tmag.
Page One
Page Two

And since I will be able to stick with it not only because I can buy the supplements (worked for a month this summer and I have money for nutrition products!! haha
smile.gif
) but since im in a vegetarian household, I can keep everything I need in the house for myself.

Any suggestions? Should I not try this? I mean I think that 15 pounds of fat should make me in great shape. Will it be hard for me to keep that weight off as soon as I lose it?

PLEASE HELP!!!!

i would NOT do a fat fast if i were you, because if you are on a ketogenic diet, you will loose a lot of muscle along with the fat IF YOUR CALORIES ARE TOO LOW! too low means, you cannot go less 1000 cal. below maintenance. this is the upper limit already. the best way is around bodyweight in lbs.x12. on the fat fast you go 50% below maintenance, which will be more than 1000 cal below maintenance. if you do a regular ketogenic diet, you will still loose quickly, and be able to keep your muscle, which is the beauty of keto diets performed correctly, they preserve all your muscle. you can either do a CDK or TKD. i am doing the TKD myself right now, i's more effective for fatloss, since you spend more time in ketosis (only the time around your workout will be out of ketosis)

yes but the androsol and md6 are designed to PRESERVE all muscle mass when cutting. at least thats what it said in both of the pages of the plan...

well, i wouldn't believe it just like that, afterall, the company's interest to sell their supplements is something to think about. but maybe it's true that you can preserve your muscles using them. however, i have read a lot about ketogenic diets, and they mostly talk about the addition of something like md6, but only in the connection of speedier fatloss while on the diet, which is still not to be below 1000cal below maintenance. so, since i have never heard of what they say in the fatfast article anywhere else, i wouldn't risk it. anyway, the person there did not enjoy the diet, and believe me, the diet i do is delicious and i'm never hungry. why are you in such a rush? it would be easier to stick to a regular TKD.

Well I want to be able to not have to stick in my gut all the time!!

And the thing I really liked about the fat fast diet is not only are the results quickly reached but its easy to stick to for me because im vegetarian and I can buy everything I need and keep it in my house.

Can you tell me what I need to do to follow your diet? I have never heard of that. Can you tell me of your struggle and what you had to go thru and how this diet has helped you.

Thanks!!

I eat meat but since my paretns dont, i cant eat it in the house.

i really know its really freakin gay, i realize that but what else is there for me to do?

I mean i dont drive either so i cant just buy subway everyday (too damn expensive). so i need something to help me get by without meat.

and somedays i can go out with friends and have meat from out which hopefully wont ruin things.

but i really need something that can help me in my current situation, and i would really appreciate it if someone could help.

thanks

Sunil

if you wanna do a TKD, here's how:
1. eat 1g protein per lb of lean bodyweight
2. eat 1.5g fat for each g of protein
3. limit your carbs to 20g or less
4. before your weight training
consume 5g dextrose for every 2 sets
(=30g for 12 sets) in water,
making sure two hours have passed since
your last fat containing meal
5. if you use creatine and or glutamine
add it to the dextrose and water
(do that shortly before you drink it)
6. it's good to ingest some wheyprotein
right after your workout (in water)
7. wait two hours until after your
workout until eating fatty food
8. drink lots of water

<FONT COLOR="#000002" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[Edited 1 time by cytrix on 08-24-2001 at 06:38 PM]</font>

Dude, **** your parents.

I realized a while ago that parents are to be ignored when it comes to bodybuilding/fat loss etc (and many other times), because generally they base everything around the latest article in the news paper. Typical americans, and I hate typical people.

Eat your meat, and if they say something, then oh well...let them bitch.

------------------
Complex problems have simple, easy to understand, wrong answers.

IML Gear Cream!
TSB, you got a point there, after all meat is nothing illigal
smile.gif
i know i would do what i felt i needed to do!

yes i agree with what you are saying but the the question is HOW!?

i dont drive and i dont have my own bank account...im going to open one soon with the money i made this summer but thats for a car.

im just asking if the fat fast will hurt me in any way? i know i can stick to that for a month and then do something regular to maintain it.

Fat fast is a stupidly modified CKD geared towards pushing Biotest supplements...also requires you eat meat.

Why is your family vegetarian?

------------------
Complex problems have simple, easy to understand, wrong answers.

i think TSB has a very valid point here, it seems to be just about pushing a supplement they happen to sell!

Back