PDA

View Full Version : Question about strength..

JAja04
05-14-2008, 04:06 PM
I recently visited south of the border and purchased Test 400 by Denkall and a Super Deca by Stallion Labs. I'm starting my 3rd week of a 12 week cycle and have not noticed any significant strength gains.. Is this bizarre? I feel like i have made some lean body gains.. but strength gains have been non-existent.
approximately how long does it take? I'm doing 500 Test 400 deca.

Jay

Mudge
05-14-2008, 05:33 PM
At 3 weeks with long esters significant anything would not be expected.

Anadrol by week 3 would be hopping along quite nicely though.

Pirate!
05-14-2008, 05:58 PM
LOL...Mudge loves his Drol.

Have you noticed any difference in libido or aggression? I would expect a gain of 3+ pounds (mostly water) if you have been eating right. I wouldn't expect a large change in strength. Does the Test 400 hurt when you shoot it? If not, your gear could be bunk.

JAja04
05-14-2008, 06:06 PM
I'm 14 days into the cycle. I'm gaining weight, have went from like 222-225 area to 231-233 area. The T400 does not hurt, but i mix it with the deca at a 1:1 ratio basically. The weight gain leads me to believe its not junk.. but thats why i'm asking.. not certain. I got this from TJ out of a licensed pharamcy.. you would think little chance if any of being bunk. Thanks in advance.

Jay

Mudge
05-14-2008, 11:11 PM
8-10 pounds in 2 weeks doesn't sound like bogus junk to me, thats a huge gain in itself. Test alone is not a huge strength drug but deca most certainly is not. Now test alone as a first cycle for me, coupled with an HST program got me around 50 pounds on my bench (I probably posted it on here once upon a time getting hard to remember).

So if this is your first cycle you should be picking up some strength in a couple weeks, but its not an oral that kicks in overnight like halo or drol or dbol and shows instant results with strength.