• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

supplements to take with test

I would supplement more test...personally.

Well I was told that two 1cc shots a week of the test enanthate 250 was a sufficient amount to get good results. This is my first time using though, so Im kind of in the dark on the right way to use it. I am taking the Leukic and gakic as well and am wondering also if that will benefit me more also.

Save the other stuff for post cycle, no reason at all to take it with test.

Should I up the shots to 3 times a week or still do it 2 times a week but with more than 1cc. Thanks for the feedback to man i sure appreaciate it.

Should I up the shots to 3 times a week or still do it 2 times a week but with more than 1cc. Thanks for the feedback to man i sure appreaciate it.

I would stick to 2 shots a week both 1cc. Total 500mg a week split shots something like mon,thurs. I think 500mg is more than enough to grow nicely,and unless you have a sh*tload of test its not really needed to go above 500...i dont. If it was sustanon then 3 shots a week is better to keep levels more stable, but with enanthate 2 shots a week is the way to go.

I would stick to 2 shots a week both 1cc. Total 500mg a week split shots something like mon,thurs. I think 500mg is more than enough to grow nicely,and unless you have a sh*tload of test its not really needed to go above 500...i dont. If it was sustanon then 3 shots a week is better to keep levels more stable, but with enanthate 2 shots a week is the way to go.

100% solid advice,follow what he is saying and you will do well.

Back