PDA

View Full Version : roids and gym

alexvega
05-29-2008, 12:50 PM
hi everyone, i want to share this moment with u all.

yesterday iwent to the gym. usually i go to the spa gym , its a kind of gym really diferent, most of the people there are profesionals , and managers and that´s kind of people.

there are some few big guys ,includ¡ing me when i ´m on roids, :roflmao:.
here is the funny, part, i was training so hardcore,my back adn biceps, beside one guy was training bicps and other one was a lillte far from me, 5 minutes later after begun my back work out, those guys was watching me! obviously the weight i was lifting was big.

some girls watching me, when i made some sound like hulk, hahahha,

i fell some extrange because in that gym ,it´s not normal to see guys workout so hard .

the questions is
they know i was on roids? or think i´m crazy guy.jajajja.ç

thanks for your time!
and sorry formy spell

goob
05-29-2008, 12:51 PM
Yes. Right now they will be reporting you to the authorities. Run. Head for the hills, its your only chance.

alexvega
05-29-2008, 01:15 PM
Yes. Right now they will be reporting you to the authorities. Run. Head for the hills, its your only chance.

did u think the people knows when you are on gears?
probably they think i´m so discipline guys,who love the bodybuilding and eat perfect,:hmmm:

KelJu
05-29-2008, 02:30 PM
Are roids illegal in your country?

TrojanMan60563
05-29-2008, 08:39 PM
People will think what they will....I have been accused of steroids by random people or have heard them whispering their shit when I go out etc...That was before ever touching any gear....some people will assume you are...others won't....just keep your trap shut and you have nothing to worry about...its not like you have to answer to them if they ask you....say "no I don't use any drugs, they are bad".

TexanTA1996
05-30-2008, 06:58 AM
Are roids illegal in your country?

I dunno, but apparently the public schools aren't the greatest. I have a hard time believing his post is actually serious.

KelJu
05-30-2008, 07:02 AM
I dunno, but apparently the public schools aren't the greatest. I have a hard time believing his post is actually serious.

He speaks Spanish, he is running his post through an online translator engine. The engine loses a lot when it makes the translation.

bio-chem
05-30-2008, 07:02 AM

you did notice this guy is not from the US didn't you? I don't think this is another danny

KelJu
05-30-2008, 11:08 AM
you did notice this guy is not from the US didn't you? I don't think this is another danny

I guess some people think that every country speaks English as their first language. :shrug:

bio-chem
05-30-2008, 11:49 AM
I guess some people think that every country speaks English as their first language. :shrug:

no wonder americans are thought of as arrogant.

alexvega
05-30-2008, 01:28 PM
hahhahhaha, in my country there is not law about roids , here that´s so primitive.jajajja!

if the policemen,askme if i use that, he can´t do anyshit.

by the way, yes i´m from Costarica,

and second one, yes the people always whispering. jajajja!

off course in my gym just two guys have been talked with me about roids ,those guys are very big. more than 200 pounds

goob
05-30-2008, 01:56 PM
hahhahhaha, in my country there is not law about roids , here that?s so primitive.jajajja!

if the policemen,askme if i use that, he can?t do anyshit.

by the way, yes i?m from Costarica,

and second one, yes the people always whispering. jajajja!

off course in my gym just two guys have been talked with me about roids ,those guys are very big. more than 200 pounds

36th Best medical system (http://www.photius.com/rankings/healthranks.html)in the world (1 above USA)........primitave? Maybe not.

What is there to worry about? Sure they might think you are on roids? Who cares? Just because the 10 minutes they spend on a cycling machine does not get rid of their fat belly and executive stress, may make them look at you and think you are on steroids? Just because you work out hard ( and are on steroids - but what do they know...)

My advice: Don't worry about it. Who cares what anyone thinks. Fuck 'em.

tomuchgear
05-30-2008, 02:11 PM
you get used to it after a while. people see you in the gym alot, lifting good wieght they start to talk. who gives a shit.

alexvega
05-31-2008, 10:09 AM
yeaaaa.who cares . that´s the reallity
thanks

tomuchgear
05-31-2008, 10:20 AM
no problem bro just dont be like my buddy and throw a free wieght at some one. my friend is a avid user of various things. some punk wouldnt leave him alone about it, he snapped and chucked a free at the kid. busted a mirror banned from the gym. i thought it was hilarious.

alexvega
05-31-2008, 01:09 PM
jajjaja. well it depent on,

because if someone in my gym insultme, i ll probably hit in the face.

or leave the problem for other moment in the street.
ok back to the initial topic, people always will say that we th guys who lift heavy are on roids and the most funny thing they said that we have little pennnisss, jajjajajajaajaj.

la ignorancia es atrevida!.

sorry i can spell it in english.

TrojanMan60563
05-31-2008, 03:36 PM
la ignorancia es atrevida!.

sorry i can spell it in english.

Translates to "the ignorance is bold".

no offense but you can't spell a lot of things in english :)

alexvega
06-01-2008, 07:14 PM
Translates to "the ignorance is bold".

no offense but you can't spell a lot of things in english :)

there are many expressions, that u can translate to other laguage

quark
06-02-2008, 07:27 AM
there are many expressions, that u can translate to other laguage

Like one of my favs: Donde esta el bano? A must if you drink a lot of water (or beer!) :roflmao:

alexvega
06-02-2008, 01:02 PM
Like one of my favs: Donde esta el bano? A must if you drink a lot of water (or beer!) :roflmao:

yea! the question in english, will be
where is the restroom?

but in spanish we dont´t say restroom, we say: baño!
:thumb:

tomuchgear
06-02-2008, 01:22 PM
my personal favorite expression and yes i am going to say this wrong becouse i think its funnier this way is: tango el gato gordo n los pantalones.

alexvega
06-03-2008, 04:39 PM
my personal favorite expression and yes i am going to say this wrong becouse i think its funnier this way is: tango el gato gordo n los pantalones.

ok letme give u a help: tengo el gato gordo en los pantalones.jajajjaa!

it so funny!

TrojanMan60563
06-03-2008, 07:30 PM
Isn't that something a chick would say? If you like fat pussy

alexvega
06-03-2008, 08:16 PM
Isn't that something a chick would say? If you like fat pussy

jajajajaj, you mean: panochitos gordos

powerrack
06-07-2008, 12:56 PM
Who gives a f**k if ppl think your juiced or not. Focus on your own shit and get it done. You in the gym to see whether girls think your juiced or not? or are you there to train?

tomuchgear
06-07-2008, 01:18 PM
eh its just a funny statement. mostly people look at you like what the hell did you just say good times good times.