PDA

View Full Version : Preparing for a cycle, looking for tips.

Crazy Albertan
05-30-2008, 01:15 PM
Hey guys, i'm 22.5 years old, 6'2, 207lbs, last time I had my BF checked I was 12 percent but i'm postive its 1-2 percent lower now. I've been working out for 4 years but learnt a lot in the last 2 years thanks to trainers and forums such as this one. I've done one cycle of 250mg of Sustanon 250 a week for 12 weeks (not the best choice for test. I know but it was all the guy could get me because he was working way out in the bush). I want to start a second cycle in July when i'm done working up in Fort Mcmurray and go back for a summer school course at my university. I want to do 500mg/week of either Cypionate or Enanthate, not sure which but they both sound very similar. Just wondering if you guys think I should add something like 200mg/week of Deca or Equipoise. Also I was thinking of kick starting this cycle with 40mg/day of Dbol for max 4 week. I'm not to familar with running HCG so was wondering how much of this I should run on cycle or at the end of it, whichever is better. I have Tamoxifen for PCT. I could get Armidex but its expensive but I'll consider it if you guys think its necessary. Any input would be great but I might be slow on responding because theres only one computer for 500 guys and I usually dont have time to use it anyways. Thanks. P.S. I have a lot of cash on hand right now so I want to get another cycle for after this one but I'll plan that one out after I figure out this one.

Getbig82
06-08-2008, 09:46 PM
i got real good results off sust 250 pinned mon and thur for 12 weeks d bol 8 weeks but recom. only 4-6