06-04-2008, 12:09 PM
Per the sticky I have posted the following information:

1) Age - 37
2) Weight and Percent BodyFat 185 - 15%
3) Years of Consistant Training experience 5-7
4) Previous Cycle experience One Dbol - Test
5) Training routine and Diet 3-4 days a week, focusing on heavy now
6) Cycle Goals - Gain a bit of size and hardness

I only had one experience, which didn't go well. I wasn't give all the gear up front (I know noob mistake.) I basically ended up doing a Test-E and dbol cycle where I loaded the dbol up front and started the test 2 weeks in. ONly ran about 8 weeks and got some ok hardness but no real size.

I am now considering a Test Cyp/Dbol cycle. I was going to get 2 (10ml) vials which should get me 12 weeks if I spread it out evenly. Get about 400 dbol and take 4 a day to start, build to 5, then 6 and then back down again.

My first cycle I ended up geting a little acne type symptoms, more of skin irritation than anything. I want to make sure I get some PCT this time if necessary. I would prefer to keep my gains, so I am going to up my protein to about 300g a day. 150+ from food and 150+ from shakes.

With that said, does this sound like I am going down the correct path and what PCT should I consider.

Thanks.

Pirate!
06-04-2008, 08:25 PM
How much dbol are you going to take? 20 mg/day is enough. What dose of Test?

Ultimately, your diet and exercise routine will determine your results. The gear will just speed up the progress.

urbanimal
06-05-2008, 05:22 AM
I can take 20mg/day dbol, that wouldn't be an issue.

I was thinking 200mg/WK on the TEST.

Any need for PCT?

livinlarge
06-05-2008, 12:28 PM
you need to take atleast 500mg a week of test and 20mg of dbol and spread it through out the day if they are 5mg than take 1 in mor. afternoon, evening, and bed time dbol is quick acting so it keeps it in your system all day so works much better pct i like clomid but i keep nova on hand if my nips get tender then i take nova if no problems then take clo. at the end

Built
06-05-2008, 01:01 PM
I've known guys to run 350mg test for a little longer and have nice gains with few sides, but I agree that 200 isn't going to do much for a man your size. Your sex drive will go up a bit and your boys will shut down, and you'll get some pumps but it won't put much more on you than just training and eating well. What would replacement be for you - almost 200mg per week?

You have to ask yourself how far over the high-end of normal makes shutting your boys down worthwhile.

My .02

livinlarge
06-05-2008, 05:52 PM
no matter how much you do your boys shut down because your body sees a up in test so it shuts down because you don't need that much so 200mg a week would leave you to be alittle above normal so builtis write if you going to do it make it worth while and go for it i have used as much as 1000mg a week and got great gains but 500mg a week done just as good for me to so if your going to do go all the way don't shut the boys down for nothing