• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PCT by Anthony Roberts

quark

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am looking for opinions on this pct by Anthony Roberts. He goes into a lot of different details but the bottom line is this:

HCG- weeks 1 -3 at 500 iu/day
Nolva - weeks 1 - 6 at 20mg/day
Aromasin - weeks 1 - 4 at 20mg/day
Vitamin E - weeks 1 - 3 at 1000 iu/day

He doesn't get into diet, workout routine, or other ancillaries so that's not part of the discussion. What do you guys think?

Ok, really what I'm looking for is your thoughts on the HCG and Aromasin... I believe using the hcg on cycle is really the way to go instead of blasting for 3 weeks of the initial pct. The aromasin I'm not as familiar with. Seems like totally eliminating the estrogen would create problems of it's own. Thoughts?

Too much HCG. It's better use the HCG during the cycle up until PCT starts. Aromasin and Toremifene make a better combo, IMO. It actually made my nuts grow bigger than they had been in years.

Pirate what do you think of the aromasin dosage he's using?

what is your recommended pct?

last i heard that guy was a fraud.

He has burned his bridges on many forums.

I heard he just got fired from steroid.com

Well, he is an egotistical shit talker who stays on year round, is not very big, who thinks very highly of himself and his self acquired knowledge. That might not make him so much a fraud as just someone who is blinded by his own ego. Some time ago before I even knew who he was, he already was talking shit about this forum when someone apparently asked him about it. :shrug:

Just to be clear, the above is simply observation and I really don't care that he or his opinions continue to breathe. Everyone has an opinion and he has his as well.

IML Gear Cream!
Well, he is an egotistical shit talker who stays on year round, is not very big, who thinks very highly of himself and his self acquired knowledge. That might not make him so much a fraud as just someone who is blinded by his own ego. Some time ago before I even knew who he was, he already was talking shit about this forum when someone apparently asked him about it. :shrug:

Just to be clear, the above is simply observation and I really don't care that he or his opinions continue to breathe. Everyone has an opinion and he has his as well.

So Mudge what's your opinion of this pct article he wrote?

Unless it was a massive and long cycle I think the hCG dosing is overkill as well as the aromasin, and as of late I doubt many people at all would backup the Vitamin E since it is losing its once regarded reputation. I don't know that we have an accurate look yet at what exemestane really does similar to toremifene - unlike nolvadex exemestane/aromasin supposedly boosts test and IGF-1.

Yes I first learned from and agree with Pirate about using hcg on cycle intstead of the way he [Roberts] calls for it. Wouldn't having that much estrogen blockage going on create other problems or no?

well, the truth of it is, that picture in mudge's avatar is actually anthony roberts, during one of his 'receiving' sessions where he is getting information transmitted directly to his brain from the bible of steroid PCT knowledge that lives in the sky above us.

jeez and I always thought that bible lived below us...

Himself.

Back