PDA

View Full Version : 2nd cycle Advice

scottgetbig
06-10-2008, 07:55 PM
First of all I want to thank everyone on this site for your input. A freind and my self did our cycles together for our first time. The only difference was that I asked alot of questions on this site and he did not. My gains were almost twice what his were and I relly feel that it is because of the knowledge of the people on this site. So again thank you all. So here is my question. I'm 2weeks out from starting my 2nd cycle. First cycle I ran test cyp for 12 weeks at 500mg per week and had fantastic results. This cycle I have test ethanate and some deca. I have enouf test for 750mg per week for 12 weeks and enouf deca for 250mg for six weeks. Should the deca be ran in the first or last six weeks. I have been steriod free for 16 weeks and am going to run novalex for pct same as I did last time. Thanks for any input.

powerrack
06-11-2008, 01:33 PM
Try maybe a smaller increment of test, 600mg for 12 weeks, no need to make big jumps. It would be better to run the deca for longer then 6 weeks because it takes a while to kick in.