PDA

View Full Version : Got a very importan question

Lil Jack
06-13-2008, 07:54 PM
A friend of mine is going into the military in a few weeks. He was doing sus 250 & now he is worried if the military tests for that & how long sus 250 would be detectable in his urine. I dont think they test for it but i was wondering if anyone knows for sure.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Lost Grizzly
06-14-2008, 05:07 AM
I am not sure of the half life but I have read that the military doesn't do that much testing for steroids maybe 1000 or so per year.

How ever being in the military once myself I can't feel sorry if he does pop on the test because I know you can't just sign up and join that fast with out notice. It takes months sometimes half a year. Was 9 months for me.

livinlarge
06-14-2008, 10:38 AM
more than likeli they don't have friend in it and the jucie but if he was on sus 250 it can be caught up 6-8 month because of the long acting ester it but i would not worry about it to much just if ask tell the truth because if you lie and they find out your fucked tell the truth then they will more then likely work with him they won't strong people in there any how so DON'T LIE IF ASKED

workingatit43
06-14-2008, 01:52 PM
My understanding is they do not test unless they have a very good reason it is really expensive to test for steriods:thumb:

Lil Jack
06-15-2008, 08:12 AM
Thanks fellas. Grizz - these days you can sign, they build your packet & you can be gone in less than a month. I am prior service & it took me 2 months to deploy. Reason it took 2 months is bc they needed to schedule my basic to end when my ait training was set to begin.

My friend is thankful for the advise.

I think this article can answer some future questions.