PDA

View Full Version : Superdrol VS Superdrol-NG

Back2gym
06-25-2008, 11:45 AM
I was going to take 1/4AD, but I left it out in the heat for a couple of days which hit 100 degrees and didnt want to take it..

I am to the alternative...

I heard fantastic results of Superdrol(extremely hard to get) and Superdrol-NG which isnt so hard to get...

Obviously, they are not exactly the same... And the original probably would kick the NG's butt...

Is there anyone on the board who has taken both, and give some comparisons?

Disclaimer: if someone else asked this question, and this subject has been worn out on the boards , i apologize...........sincerely.

Thanks,
B

Mudge
06-25-2008, 04:58 PM
Friend of mine says the new formula definitely isn't the old, i.e. it sucks in his case.

Back2gym
06-26-2008, 07:03 AM
I see this product has 2a,17a-di-methyl-etiocholan-3-one,17b-ol. Looks like some decent active ingredients.. No one left anyfeedback yet... I will look into this product...

Bulk Nutrition - Monster Caps Monster Caps at discount prices! (Testosterone Aid, Testosterone Aid, Andro Free, Andro Free, Andro Free, Muscle Growth, Muscle Growth, Athletic Performance) (http://www.bulknutrition.com/p6697_Monster_Caps_Monster_Caps.html)

brandoppsx
06-29-2008, 01:56 PM
The new one is basically an herbal supplement. The old one is, for lack of better terminology, a methylated steroid. The good thing is, even though you can't get the old stuff (per se) a great clone of it is CEL M-Drol, same compound, different name.

callaway
06-29-2008, 02:31 PM
I wouldn't waste your time or money with NG....use a clone.

C_