• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

infection?

kicka19

the true playboy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I havent posted in awhile but got a question. im on what im guessing is my 5 or 6th cycle, never had an infection so not sure if i got one now. Ive read peoples old posts on the topic n i have mix feelings if i got one. So im simply on a 500mg test E 10 week cycle with clen. Been shooting 2cc in glutes and delts, im on week 6 and just decided to switch just to glutes so im shot in the same spot 2 weeks ago. Anyways, i shot on monday night, i was in a rush so i really pushed the juice through because my ride was waiting. I didnt lack on the alc swabing i just pushed the plunger in about as had as possible, i only had 25g 1.5s so the shit takes forever to get through even when pushing hard, bottomed it out also. So now my ass is KILLING me, basically i have to sit down real soft or it hurts like hell. Its deffinatly swollen but not red or hot. I took my temp last night and it was 99.8 so not quite infection fever i dont think. Ive had rough spots before in my shoulders and quads and those have lasted bout 3 or 4 days but never in glutes. Also this was the second bottle of test from a old UG(first bottle shot fine). Does this have to do possibly with the force i injected with? I have only imagine teh shit was shootn outa the tight 25g as hard as possible in the glute or should i be worried bout infection? How many days till I should hit the doc?

so i woke up this afternoon, soaked from a cold sweat, sound like i had a fever. But the pain is about 50% of what it was and still its not hot or red, im thinkn it may have been an infection but that my body is beating it

just went to the gym thinkn it wasnt that bad, dam i was wrong, couldnt do anything sitting down and now i can hardly walk, when should i take this more seriously?

I don't think anyone here is qualified to address your concern. I feel for you though - please let us know what happens.

what a difference a day makes, i deffinatly had some infection but seems i may have beatn it with out antibiotics, id say its at about 50% of the pain it was or less, gona hit gym n see how it is with a lil blood flowing. Almost went to ER last night because it was killing so bad.

its basically all gone, just feels like a small knot in my ass but thats fine, ITS OVER

Oh thank God.

Back