• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sus 250

Stone

hardazstone
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just a quick question - Would a cycle of only test be enough for good gains. Was wondering with 9 vials of Sus 250 would one use one a week or would one pyramid with 2 in the middle week etc. Would it be better with 12 vials or 15. How would one use such gear and would it be worth injecting different muscles or just in the quads. Any info would be awesome. One would obviously stack with creatine, NO, protein and all the right stuff but any info would be helpful.

HARDAZSTONE - AUS

yes, test only cycles are awesome. as for the rest of your query im having a hard time deciphering it. 500mg of sus a week divided into at least 2 shots for 10 weeks would be where you want to be.
when injecting only 2x a week you can rotate between two injection sites and you will be fine.

are you sure you are ready for anabolic steroids? do you know what PCT is, not to mention all that training and diet stuff?

Well i am very keen, I have been training between 4 and 6 days for the last 5 years. I am 26 years old, 178 cm and 90kg and about 11 to 12% body fat, Eat very very well and train very very hard. As for PCT not real up with it but would love some info. Natural things like tribulus boost natural test levels. what else would you use. Just wondering about anti estrogens how and when to take them and some examples such as tamoxifen usage post cycle. I have another question - Probenecid, if used in conjunction with test how effective is it in keeping your test levels raised. If you could answer with drug or generic names rather than brand names i would understand your response better. thanks heaps for your response and i look forward to getting as much info as possible to achieve the best gains with the least problems or loss of gains post cycle.
STONE

So basically how would one use - Sus 250 with Tamoxifen and or Arimidex? Are these agents necessary in your mind? Once again your input is greatly appreciated

Stone

test is good but i would add some dbols to it run it for at least 16 weeks

cadnkides, please stop posting your crap advice. someone may actually take you seriously.

stone, you can find all the information you need simply by doing research. please note however, that at IM, we are not really an aas board. we talk about it a little, but if you are serious you may want to join some of the other more gear oriented forums. PM me if you want the names of one or two, im not going to plug another board here.

my advice is good why do you have to make fun of me because you dont share the same opinion i dont do that to you or anyone.

that is because you dont know what you are talking about. telling a first time user to run a 16 week cycle is irresponsible. i think you posted somewhere else about dbol being the best first cycle you can do, which is ludicrous.

16 weeks is good he can run 12 if he wants but why do something halfass. nothing wrong with dbols for a first cycle i know lots of duds who did it and it worked good. we dont have the same opinion and thats cool .

16 weeks is good he can run 12 if he wants but why do something halfass. nothing wrong with dbols for a first cycle i know lots of duds who did it and it worked good. we dont have the same opinion and thats cool .

16 weeks test n dbol is not a real good first cycle, ive done fancy cycles n the basic, test e at 500 mg for 10-12 weeks is great for a first, pct do nolva at 40-20-20-10(can be changed slightly with little difference)

IML Gear Cream!
Well here it is. How would you use 20 vials Sus 250 + 60 tabs 20 mg Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) + 30 Tabs Anastrazole (Arimidex). Now i know that Tamoxifen is an anti-oestrogen but Anastrozole actually reduce tissue oestrogen concentrations. So If using 2 vials of Sus 250 a week for 10 weeks when would you start (and how much would you take) of the Tamoxifen and Anastrazole. Also what other natural agents would you add post Cycle and how much and when would you start them. I have done a cycle once before - 12 weeks of 250mg Sus plus 300mg deca per week with absolutely no pct. Gained 10 kg in 12 weeks with no side effects and only lost about 2 kg after the course.

Now all the bitchin aside what are your thoughts

Stones

in my porevious post i told u how to use nolva

Yeah bro but when to start Nolva - 1 2 or 3 weeks after last jab. And as for arimidex how would you incorporate that - would it be neccesary on top of nolva and when would you start that.

im not the man to ask about a-dex, never used it, believe its for use during cycle but just seach its profile n ull learn. If your usen sust at 500 mgs the long esters wil still be heavy for over 2 weeks, 2 weeks after last shot would be a good time to start pct IMO

Back