• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Feeling your heartbeat.

gsxrK3

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So recently, I don't really remember this from before, while I'm laying in bed, I can feel my heart beat, and I don't mean with my hand. It's not beating fast, or irregular, it just thumps pretty good, and if I'm not distracted by anything, I can feel it.
I know it doesn't sound like anything, I just don't remember it being so apparent.. I just can't get it out of my head when I'm trying to go to sleep. Just laying there feeling my heart beat, with nothing to do but worry that the damn thing is gonna stop.
Vacation wrecked my usual sleeping schedule so it's even more difficult to fall asleep.

Anyway, I guess I'm just curious if anybody else has had this problem.

Maybe it is like breathing, you dont notice your breathing until someone says something about it. Do you notice your breathing now? Damn it, now you are noticing two things. Since you are having fun, notice how many times you blink in a minute.
Since it is not fast or irregular, I think you are fine.

heart palplatations could be a thyroid thing. Do you feel fatigue, depression, dry skin/nails, have sleeping problems?

:DI would start being concerned when you can no longer hear it beating.

same thing happens to me you just notice it when your relaxed.

Can you actually hear your heart beating (externally audible) or are you "hearing" your pulse in you ear.. a sort of "whush whush" like an old dopler would have detected?

It's not audible, just the regular pulse in my head. I think what bothers me is that i can feel it in any position, back, side, face down.
Hopefully once I get used to going to bed early again I will be asleep before it bothers me. Thanks for the replies.

24 blinks..

Happens to me sometimes. Not as much as it used to. Definitely notice it when I go to sleep on cheat days. All the increased sodium in my system increases my blood pressure.

The body could be stressed in multiple ways but you just aren't quite aware of it. Could be your body isn't responding well to the change in sleep schedule from your vacation.

I wouldn't worry about it unless you notice the power or rate of the beat becomes inconsistant.

Yeah i can feel my heart thumping pretty much all day.
especially when i am in bed.
I got a fast heart beat, palpitations..pain in the ass.

Back