PDA

View Full Version : A bit of help please.

Gates
07-04-2008, 02:49 PM
Hi everyone i'm about to start my first cycle which will be 400mg of deca and 500mg of sus a week for 8 weeks injecting on a sunday and wednesday.

But what i was wondering was when i've got my needles from the exchange they have only given me 2.5 ml syringes and my dose will be 3ml, plus i read some of the leaflets they gave me and it says that you should not inject more than 2ml at once, so could you point me in the right direction please.

Oh and also could you please help me on what pct i should consider.

Thanks

Mudge
07-05-2008, 11:52 AM
Haven't even heard of 2.5cc syringes myself but I guess they must be out there.

Volume of injection depends on where you are shooting it (as well as water/oil based, obviously you are oil based).

Gates
07-05-2008, 12:42 PM
Hi, i'll either be shootin in my glute or my quad cos my shoulders aren't quite big enough yet. is it ok to do 3ml at once though if i can get some bigger syringes?

Pirate!
07-05-2008, 05:19 PM
I can get 3 ml in my glute or quad. Some people will likely have problems getting 3 ml in the quad without discomfort. Use tamoxifen citrate or toremifene for pct.

KelJu
07-05-2008, 05:24 PM
Lol, maybe I am a moron, but I was injecting 3 ml into my delt with no problem. It hurts like a mofo the first week of the cycle, but it never hurt again after that.