• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

d-bol question

steppin-up

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
being in australia, any kind of injectable test is proving way too hard to find.....i can get d-bol winny etc in paper form but seeing as my chance of getting anything else are one of 2....fug all and none....im curious could maybe run a cycle of something like testanate50 and maybe throw d-bol into the mix for the first couple of weeks?......would there be any point?.....would this be just too much for the liver as it would all be oral?........p.s......i hope you know how frustrating a problem like this is when all i read on here is ppl doing cycles left right and center......
any advice would be good........and before ppl go off half cocked....i did say im curious...thats all?...its just a thought not a reality....

Don't risk screwing up your body because you don't have a source, that's not very smart. D-bol only isn't terrible if that's all you can get, but it surely isn't ideal...

What is testanate50?

Stacking that with dbol is a very bad idea, in my opinion.

Back