PDA

View Full Version : love, roids shutdowm and me.

alexvega
07-05-2008, 05:38 PM
HI people here´s my history.
this year a did my 3th all life cycle, with test enantathe.

in the first cycle i went to the 13week, in the second to the 9week,and finally this time did 13week.

in two times , i have been very bad in love, remember that in the firts cycle, i fell in love , it was terrible, iwas so depressed for some days. and this time again fell in love. but in this time the things go so far with the girl.

my question here is what is the relationship betwen love, roids and depression.

powerrack
07-06-2008, 07:01 PM
So are you saying you usually fall in love during cycles? lol ,sorry it made me laugh.

cadnkides
07-07-2008, 12:23 AM
you a beast those cycles are workin

egodog48
07-07-2008, 02:29 AM
I would relate the depression to a possible increase in estrogen...as far as falling in love, well thats just funny:daydream:

livinlarge
07-07-2008, 02:54 PM
the love is from getting bigger stronger and the feel of no one is better or going to be better you are the alpha male because of high test. level the depression is from the high level of estrogen so you just have to suck it up and go with it or if you have so depression meds then take them about a week before you stop i do that and man it really help me so that is the love and deprssion or roids

workingatit43
07-07-2008, 05:07 PM
I could see where the depression would come in:thumb:

Pirate!
07-07-2008, 08:58 PM
Alex,

Steroids can make emotions feel stronger. When you feel love, you feel more love. When you feel depressed, you feel more depressed. If you can't handle it, you should not use steroids again.

alexvega
07-10-2008, 04:36 PM
yea yea .that´s happen to me. i afraid to feel it again

so i should be off roids, it´s so hard because i like when i on roids .

so now i have to consider it.
thanks people

Mudge
07-14-2008, 08:51 AM
If your testosterone levels are very low you can become depressed. As for you falling in love, do you mean you need attention because you feel very emotional? Steroids wont make you "fall in love," but again if you are more emotional maybe you want attention from certain people more than usual.

alexvega
07-14-2008, 06:35 PM
If your testosterone levels are very low you can become depressed. As for you falling in love, do you mean you need attention because you feel very emotional? Steroids wont make you "fall in love," but again if you are more emotional maybe you want attention from certain people more than usual.

Mudge. probably it was a concidence to fall in love and the end of the cycle.
bythe way. i will try to make shortes cycles 10 weeks

see ya:thumb:

Mudge
07-15-2008, 12:43 AM
Easier to recover from shorter cycles IMO, and the gains slow down after awhile anyway - at least for me.