PDA

View Full Version : Anabolic xtreme

allnaturalmyass
07-05-2008, 07:53 PM
ok so i've been lifting and eating a diet to bulk up so now am 24 i think am ready ive only taken creatine and stuff but never a steroid or an alternative now for the first time ever am ready to take something since i have a home gym and dont have any way of getting my hands on the real stuff i want to give 3 ad a shot , anyone heard anything good about it how should i take the cycles should i do it how it tell me on the bottle itself any help is appreciated thanks once again in advance.

zombul
07-07-2008, 08:10 AM
I think you would be happier and see awesome results from this Fast Action SDROL 60tabs (Superdrol Clone) (http://www.sbmuscle.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=3174)

allnaturalmyass
07-07-2008, 11:25 AM
ok thanks man am going to give this a try

workingatit43
07-07-2008, 05:10 PM
I believe the 3 ad is un-methylated phera is what I heard. What is your cycle history?:thumb:

allnaturalmyass
07-08-2008, 09:10 AM
ive never run a cycle of nothing am 24 yrs old ama do my first cycle ever with mass tabs starting monday so look out for that

zombul
07-08-2008, 01:04 PM
First time should see some descent gains with Mass Tabs.:thumb:

allnaturalmyass
07-10-2008, 08:56 AM
hey zombul i just finish my last serving of gaspari size on creatine should i wait a couple of day to start the mass tabs or you think i could give it a go tomorrow , i already took a milk thistle today to work towards my liver already

allnaturalmyass
07-10-2008, 11:19 AM
hey another thing what u think is better for pct 6-OXO
or gaspari Novedex XT
thanks in advance .

workingatit43
07-10-2008, 07:08 PM
hey another thing what u think is better for pct 6-OXO
or gaspari Novedex XT
thanks in advance .

Not trying to flame you bro. You need additional support supps hawthorne berry which needs to be pre-loaded for 10-14 day for blood pressure some NAC and celery seed extract would not hurt either.

For pct for this compound you will need IMO a SERM the 6 oxo or Novedex XT is not enough. Nolva and some Post Cycle Support and then you can run either 6 oxo or the Novedex XT towards the end of pct and taper the dose down.

Do yourself a favor and do some more research before jumping into Masstabs. Knowledge is your friend. I want you to get the most out of your cycle and be as safe as possible. I wish you the very best. If you need any help please ask Zombul and people with more knowledge than I have can help. People such as Pirate, Mudge, DG and NNI just to name a few:thumb:

allnaturalmyass
07-10-2008, 09:40 PM
oh ok man thanks alot bro i defenetly appreciate your comment the topic is open to anyone that can give me tips and what to take or to do before starting the mass tabs since ive never done a cycle before, am 24 years old by the way so any helpfull tips will be highly appreciated thanks once again for any help.zombul if u get on guide me in which way you think i'll be same and which pct i could take and if is nolva where could i get it. thanks

quark
07-11-2008, 07:44 AM
Being your first cycle and (it would seem anyways) not all that knowledgeable I suggest starting here (http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/79731-new-guy-superdrol.html) with some reading. That's only a start but it will give you a good idea of what you are gettig into running phs and ds products. Once you figure out everything you need, have everything in hand before you start the cycle. I'm a big fan of AI Life Cycle or Cycle Support. Those products really help simplify your supports. Best of luck.

allnaturalmyass
07-11-2008, 07:46 AM
oh thanks alot man i appreciated you help should i take a estrogen blocker ??

allnaturalmyass
07-11-2008, 07:58 AM
ok so starting all over

this is what am planing to take after reading

mass tabs- got the ready
Hawthorne Berry- got them ready
milk thistle which i been taking for two days already
Saw Palmetto - got them ready

now nolvadex i want to take it but reality is i dont know where to get it and i dont want to risk it over the mail any other serm or some pct that will defenetly work ? as soon as you guys let me know which pct i can take ama buy it and am ready to start now i need guidence oh how to take this

mass tabs 1 tab
milk thislte 2
hawthorner berry got no idea lol
and neither for saw palmetto so hit me up thanks again for great help .

workingatit43
07-11-2008, 08:24 AM
ok so starting all over

this is what am planing to take after reading

mass tabs- got the ready
Hawthorne Berry- got them ready
milk thistle which i been taking for two days already
Saw Palmetto - got them ready

now nolvadex i want to take it but reality is i dont know where to get it and i dont want to risk it over the mail any other serm or some pct that will defenetly work ? as soon as you guys let me know which pct i can take ama buy it and am ready to start now i need guidence oh how to take this

mass tabs 1 tab
milk thislte 2
hawthorner berry got no idea lol
and neither for saw palmetto so hit me up thanks again for great help .

Ok here is where you can get the Nolva they are a site sponsor and are very legit.

Nolva (http://www.cemproducts.com/tamox.html)

Are you going to take the Hawthorne berry for 10-14 days before starting this cycle?

For pct start Nolva the day after you last dose of masstabs take it at night.
Dosages 40mg week1 40mg week2 20mg week3 20mg week4 I would continue to take the milk thistle during the entire pct. I would also take Post Cycle Support with the Nolva 2 caps in the a.m. and 2 caps in the p.m. 1 bottle is enough

Post Cycle Support (http://www.sbmuscle.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=3415)

Now with this all being said I am still concerned you maybe jumping into this a little to quickly but that is just my opinion. Again if you need help let us know. If you start to get back pumps during the cycle get some taurine.:thumb:

zombul
07-11-2008, 09:19 AM
hey zombul i just finish my last serving of gaspari size on creatine should i wait a couple of day to start the mass tabs or you think i could give it a go tomorrow , i already took a milk thistle today to work towards my liver already

Yes you could start Mass Tabs after a creatine in general,but certainly have a plan and know what your putting into your body. You are getting some good advice and do run Nolva afterwards and it's pretty safe through the mail. This seems to be something your trying to do properly so good luck.

Have Milk Thistle and Nolva on hand for sure.

allnaturalmyass
07-11-2008, 11:21 AM
yes i am going to pre load on hawthorn berrys 14 days berfore how much should i take daily each cap is 565mg and should i keep on taking it while on the mass tabs and take the whole bottle which are 100

another thing i already got the saw palmetto so i might as well take it how much should i take is 160mg per cap how many a day during or before cycle thanks again a million guys for helping me out .

workingatit43
07-11-2008, 02:48 PM
yes i am going to pre load on hawthorn berrys 14 days berfore how much should i take daily each cap is 565mg and should i keep on taking it while on the mass tabs and take the whole bottle which are 100

another thing i already got the saw palmetto so i might as well take it how much should i take is 160mg per cap how many a day during or before cycle thanks again a million guys for helping me out .

Yes continue taking it throughout the entire cycle:thumb:

allnaturalmyass
07-11-2008, 10:14 PM
what about the saw palmettoo???

workingatit43
07-12-2008, 10:56 AM
what about the saw palmettoo???

Also continue throughout the entire cycle:thumb:

allnaturalmyass
07-13-2008, 08:26 AM
ok as far as training goes should i train harder while on the tabs right now i work out like this

i do lets say chest 12 reps rest for 2 min add weight 8reps rest 2 min then add weight and do as many as i can which is usually like 4-6 cause is alot of weight
i do freee weight should i hit it harder or in any other type of form whileon the mass thanks again forany reply

workingatit43
07-13-2008, 09:15 AM
ok as far as training goes should i train harder while on the tabs right now i work out like this

i do lets say chest 12 reps rest for 2 min add weight 8reps rest 2 min then add weight and do as many as i can which is usually like 4-6 cause is alot of weight
i do freee weight should i hit it harder or in any other type of form whileon the mass thanks again forany reply

Volume should stay the same. Up the intensity is the best advice I can give you. As long as your banging each body part hard each week you should be good. You must also keep this intensity during pct:thumb:

allnaturalmyass
07-13-2008, 09:42 AM
oh ok perfect thanks man

workingatit43
07-14-2008, 08:33 AM
oh ok perfect thanks man

Good luck bro:thumb:

allnaturalmyass
07-14-2008, 08:56 AM
thanks again man you guys are life savers without you guys i would of jumped into it and screw myself badly thanks a million once again.

workingatit43
07-14-2008, 04:39 PM
thanks again man you guys are life savers without you guys i would of jumped into it and screw myself badly thanks a million once again.

Anytime bro I want everyone to have a great and safe cycle. There are alot of people on this site that are willing to help:thumb:

allnaturalmyass
07-15-2008, 06:02 AM
yeah that why i stick to this site and especially people like you and zombul that have knowledge and know what they are talking about.

workingatit43
07-15-2008, 08:51 AM
yeah that why i stick to this site and especially people like you and zombul that have knowledge and know what they are talking about.

And there are some here who know much more than I do:thumb:

allnaturalmyass
07-21-2008, 07:54 AM
Alright on the 24 i finish my pre-load of HB am going to start the cycle on monday 28 am going to weight myself after i pee to have more or less an idea what official weight is,

suppl at hand
HB
saw palmetto
nolva
post cycle support
milk thistle
flax seed oil 1000mg gel tabs

p.s i hope you guys can give me a hand when i start cutting ama do 2-3 months more of bulking before i start cutting.
:mooh:

workingatit43
07-21-2008, 08:39 AM
Alright on the 24 i finish my pre-load of HB am going to start the cycle on monday 28 am going to weight myself after i pee to have more or less an idea what official weight is,

suppl at hand
HB
saw palmetto
nolva
post cycle support
milk thistle

p.s i hope you guys can give me a hand when i start cutting ama do 2-3 months more of bulking before i start cutting.

Best of luck bro:thumb:

zombul
07-21-2008, 08:46 AM

suppl at hand
HB
saw palmetto
nolva
post cycle support
milk thistle

Im sure there will be people around for the cut!

allnaturalmyass
07-25-2008, 10:22 AM
Ok so today i officially pre loaded my 14th of HB and i am going to start taking the milk thistle today to start getting ready for monday.

I will keep my training volume the same and change the intensity like suggested by workingatit43 , another thing should i keep training five days a week from mon-friday, sat and sun rest with only 2 days of cardio
or should i rest inbetween days?. or add more cardio.

zombul
07-25-2008, 12:09 PM
You could lift mon,tues,thur,and fri if your wanting power and size.The cardio may help keep a little unwanted bodyfat off but I would say twice a week is plenty if you want size.

workingatit43
07-25-2008, 04:05 PM
You could lift mon,tues,thur,and fri if your wanting power and size.The cardio may help keep a little unwanted bodyfat off but I would say twice a week is plenty if you want size.

I would agree with this.:thumb:

allnaturalmyass
07-26-2008, 05:44 AM
alright then i will do it like that.

workingatit43
07-26-2008, 07:25 AM
alright then i will do it like that.

Keep us updated bro:thumb:

allnaturalmyass
07-26-2008, 11:07 AM
I will man ,once again thanks for all the great advice and help.