• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Raids On Small Time Users

Pirate!

Gatekepper
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Below is a recent account of someone being raided after receiving an overseas mail delivery of $195 of steroids:

Let me start with the good news. Today I finally received my $195 order (shipping included) that I previously bitched about. Decent packaging.

After couple of minutes I got what I considered an over aggressive knock on my door. Imagine my surprise when I was looking down the barrel of multiple MP-5s. I couldn't count the number of agents but a neighbor told me later she counted 28 as they fanned out and surrounded the residence.

The rest you can pretty much guess. I was cuffed as the agents totally trashed my place. I was made to sit outside shackled as my neighbors looked on at me with horror. I was taken to the station, booked, went through all the paper work and questioning and I'm out on bail. (edit: I did not have to post bail)

Let me tell you a little about myself, this newly minted felon, if you can stand the boredom. I'm now in my late forties and have been on HRT for about six years. I'm not a bodybuilder as such but train with weights as I like to compete in a contact sport. I did go through a phase in my twenties when I experimented with higher dosages just to see what effect it would have on me. It wasn't enough to make it worth it. I stand about 6'2" and weigh a whopping 192 lbs this morning. My usual dose is 150mg/wk of cyp and 100 mg/wk of deca for the joints. I haven't used deca in over a year because I can't get it. I use to brew my own from Chinese powders which is the type of testosterone I've been currently using (200mg/wk) since I lost my job and my insurance coverage. Recently, because of gh15's advice, I tried my hand at ordering internationally since he said that ORD made it dangerous to order domestic and you stood a better chance of getting human grade stuff and to stay away form Chinese powders.

Here is the type of life I live: I work nights seven days a week so first thing in the morning I have my oatmeal and protein shake. Then I go to the gym on Mondays and practice on Tuesdays. On the third day, Weds., I rest. I repeat Thursday and Friday. For lunch and dinner I alternate between chicken and rice; and then fish and pasta. Saturday days I nap and relax until I have to go to work. Sunday I head to the gm, church and then work. One of the agents commented that I had no food in the fridge and did I just eat out. I said no I just pretty much eat either chicken or fish which I keep in the freezer. He asked if that gets boring. I said I guess, I try not to think about it. I just cook a bunch over the weekend, freeze it, and take two meals with me to work.

So this is the life of a felon that LE sent an assault team after. In addition to the embarrassment of being put on display in front of my neighbors, my land lord, whom I rent part of a garage that was converted into a room that I moved into after getting laid off, has notified me that I have to be out by the month's end. I don't know how I going to come up with a first and last months rent to find a new place.

I know I joked in previous posts about how absurd it was to think that LE would send a team out for a personal user. A $195.00 order. And it still seems absurd. Actually, during the whole process I was very calm because it all seemed like a dream. The idea of a row of rifle barrels being pointed at me just seemed unimaginable. I was always the clean cut guy. Went to Catholic schools. Never been drunk or high in my life. I took a hit of weed twice in my life. The first time I didn't even inhale because I was scared and the second time it was with a girl I was trying to impress. And both of these incidents didn't take place until I was 18 years old. I lived a pretty sheltered life.

I use hormones because I want to continue being active in my sport and be strong and healthy. When you're in your forties it gets harder. After I got released I actually still went to the gym. I looked at all the juice monsters. There's a couple of guys that are cops that train together and one of them competes in bodybuilding. Both are obvious juicers. I looked at the guy repping 405 on the bench and took a quick glance at my tall 190lb frame. It was hard to get up the intensity to push myself but I tried. I grunted more than usual but more and more it began to seem like a waste.

BTW, as an aside, when I was sitting outside I asked one of the agents who obviously lifted weights (the traps and forearms were a dead give away) how cops get away with using hormones. He just laughed and said they don't order through the mail especially over seas where it has to go through customs.

I know gh15 won't be back until the 13th so hopefully I can get some advice when he does. I can't afford a real lawyer. If anyone has experience in this I'm all ears. My security clearance is up for review in a couple of months. It will be revoked. This will make it even harder for me to find a real job.

Got to go defrost some fish and pasta. Yummy. I want to take a shower but I can't get into my bathroom because there's stuff piled waist high. My whole little hovel is trashed that I don't know where to start. Meanwhile Ronnie Coleman built a successful lucrative career in no small part due to hormones. All while working as a cop. It still seems like dream.

Now thats incredible! Goes to show they will bust anyone as long as they think they can get a heads up on the dealers....

Oh my God.

Oh wow.

This is horrible.

I'm so grateful to be in Canada. Simple possession is legal here, plus it's inexpensive and relatively easy to get legal HRT through a doctor here.

I'm so sorry.

Besides taking a chance of being scammed by orders overseas, this is the most obvious reason not to order international. Things are HOT. Steriods are at the top of the bust list right now.

That has got to hurt. In my opinion a total waste of man power for a small stash of roids:thumb:

woowww..its crazy. not to bash the pros or anything, but guys such as Jay and Ronnie make their millions and earn their fame from anabolics. you dont see them greeted by mp-5's. and how is it that Bonds, Conseco, and Landis can get away? but your personal user is made an example of the governments teardown of juice.

So I assume you signed for the package. Mistake numba 1.

Man comes to the door wanting you to sign for a package and you know whats inside. Refuse the package and claim you know nothing about it.

How many packages did you sign for before that one? Let me guess 0

So I assume you signed for the package. Mistake numba 1.

Man comes to the door wanting you to sign for a package and you know whats inside. Refuse the package and claim you know nothing about it.

How many packages did you sign for before that one? Let me guess 0

You don't have to sign. As long as you physically take control of the package, your history.

pirate is just relating the story here, i dont think he is the one in the story here.

Back