• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Too regular?

soxmuscle

Follow @TheUnzippedFly
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've always read that the average person has 1 bowel movement per day.

Some of my friends take a shit once every 3-4 days, some even worse.

I, on the other hand, have no problem dropping a spike and have on average 3-4 bowel movements per day.

It could be because I'm eating a lot of food, a lot of fiber, a lot of good proteins, etc. but is there a such thing is pooping too much?

I'm no expert, but once every 3-4 days doesn't sound too healthy.

Just went for the 4th dump of the day and I've been up since 8:30.

I guess it's just the bulking.

Thanks, WB.

The average person doesn't live like you do.

I don't see anything wrong with it. Personally, I'm jealous.

I usually shit twice a day, sometimes three, rarely four.

Damn, now I gotta shit myself.

I normally shit 3-4 times a day too. I was thinking the same thing but i don't think it's a big deal.

IBS Irritable Bowel Syndrome is VERY common. Your digestive tract's neurology is at least as complex as your spinal cord. It could be described as our second brain. When the communication between these two brains gets fucked up you notice things in your gut more, IBS. That's the current thinking from what I know. See you doctor and ask about low dose tricyclic antidepressants as treatment.

That's all I'm going to get into on this because this stuff makes my brains hurt.

IML Gear Cream!
I once went after every meal when I was pounding big calories. I was pretty much full all day.

I'm pretty sure I don't have IBS.

It's just got to be the food.

I shit 4 times yesterday and have totaled 3 sessions today so far!

I find that coffee seems to stimulate/regulate the bowels and allows 1-2 quality dumps per day. Provided there is adequate fiber consumed. This could possibly cut your dump time in half.

I have my most enjoyable turds after chips and salsa with nuts snacked on heavily on top of that!!!

It's really REALLY nice. : )

Back