• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

my diet help please!

dj vegas

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im 30 im 168 lbs and jumped into a cycle befor knowing any thing im Stupid! I know,,,, i just need to know what i need to be eating. I only eat 25g of carbs and no crap i.e noooo carbs other than water chicken and protein shakes steak once a week what are good carbs i need befor i finish my cycle and not do another one "cycle" till im edjucated thanks! And sorry if im one of the people that give anabolics a bad name I now know im a moron but im here to learn and do it right! ooohh im running a test blend and winny thanks i have been on for 3 weeks

I assume you're bulking at 168. Try for 4,000 Cal's/day with at least 300g of protein. Drop the winny and shoot 500mg of Test EW (250 X 2). Why did you include Winstrol? Since you are three weeks in don't stop now, train like hell and keep the calories up, of course complex carbs are better than quick carbs. Do some research on PCT in the next few weeks and prepare for recovery

thats what i needed to know thanks! no more coments needed

try and keep those calories up and eat as much protein as possible. good luck with the cycle definitely get some pct chems. they are very much needed. cemproducts has a 10% off sale going right now.

Back