• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hello - This is me!

Mclovin

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone,

Just joined the forums and thought i would start off by saying hi!

I recently turned 30 and made the decision to change my life for the better.. i havent looked back so far. To cut a long story short, i decided to get off the cigg's and junk food and get back on track with something i started (and failed) a long time ago - getting healthy.

Progress so far: 6 weeks, no smokes, no alcohol, no junk, daily cardio - 15min morning and 30min at night - which i gradually worked up to, getting back into weight training 3 to 4 times a week, and most importantly eating clean and the correct things to fuel my new lifestyle.

As of last week i had lost 5kg/11lb's which im happy with, as well as putting on some visable muscle mass.

Basically im never going back, i feel too good to ever go back to where i was, and i wanted to join a forum with people who knew what they were doing and could help me pinpoint what i had lacked in the past in order to succeed, and be the motivation/inspiration to keep me on track.

hi. sounds like you're off to a great start :). take start pics. you don't need to show them to anyone and in 3 months take more and compare them. you'll be amazed and it's a really good motivator. i didn't realize my body had changed so much because i see me every day but the pics really surprised me.

welcome to im.

Hey all,

thanks for the kind words!! it makes me feel very welcome :thumb:

hi. sounds like you're off to a great start :). take start pics. you don't need to show them to anyone and in 3 months take more and compare them. you'll be amazed and it's a really good motivator. i didn't realize my body had changed so much because i see me every day but the pics really surprised me.

welcome to im.

Ive been taking a photo every fornight, which i started on day 1 :) after 6 months i might put them into a slide show or movie sequence for the full effect and post it (maybe).. or i might leave it longer..

Welcome to Iron Mag

Back