• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Glute hurts from Test Enan

msmith

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I've started my cycle on last Tuesday.

Tuesday did shot 500mg of BP Test Enan (Swabed Injection site and vial, used clean needles and changed after drawing from vial) Did not feel a thing

Wednesday - slight discomfort around glute

Thursday - slightly more discomfort around glute, skin does not feel hot but definitely can feel discomfort when walking.

I figured it could be due to inexperience in injecting and maybe moved needle a bit much or maybe I could try to heat up the vial next time.

Any input would be great.

Also, for my next shot tomorrow should I inject into the same glute if it still hurts or should I pin my other glute. Alternatively, I can try .5cc each glute.

thanks for any input guys

hit your opposite glute, wait at least a week to hit the original glute again. I rotate between delts, glutes, and pecs

Always rotate sites to keep scar tissue to a minimum.

Thanks guys, very helpful

Im thinking of diluting it. Should I use the same oil as used by the manufacturer or is it ok to mix with a different oil I can attain at a pharmacy?

or maybe I can do .5cc in my opposite glute and .5cc in the thigh to disperse the BA content and still get full 500mg dosage.:bulb:

Thanks guys, very helpful

Im thinking of diluting it. Should I use the same oil as used by the manufacturer or is it ok to mix with a different oil I can attain at a pharmacy?

or maybe I can do .5cc in my opposite glute and .5cc in the thigh to disperse the BA content and still get full 500mg dosage.:bulb:

How about 250 Sunday and another 250 Thursday... keep rotating sites. Assuming 250 mg/ml.

the first few cycles youll deal with discomfort for a few pins each cycle, i really think the body has to get used to the oil. As for infections you would know by now, i recently had one and it was hell. Also, definatly rotate sites as much as possible, i use glutes and delts myself

Thanks guys for the info.

My right glute hurts like someone had kneed me in ass. There is no swelling or redness but the area is slightly firm. It also looks like it has spread to the top portion of the gluteus maximus where there is discomfort in the lower back. I have a limp when I walk and driving in the car sucks. But when I lay down on the couch or bed after temporary discomfort I don't feel any pain until I move.

Can someone tell me if this is the BA or the Oil that causes this?, as its been 4 days now.

Yesterday I did .5cc (125mg) into the opposite gluteus maximus and .5cc(125mg) of test enan into the gluteus medius. Hopefully spreading out this substance which has caused me to limp.

Any advice would be appreciated.:geewhiz:

Could be the BA or the alcohol not drying on your glute.
Warm up the test in the syringe by running under warm water,
Then rub the area for 5 minute to help it disolve
always worked for me.

IML Gear Cream!
the extreme charlie horse pain sensation should lessen after you pin a few times in the area. dont dick around with diluting your gear, especially if you are a new user. must man up and take the pain! learn to love it! because trust me, when you are done, you will miss it.

Warming the oil up helps. A little heater pad works wonders, just let it sit on top of it for about 10 minutes at a warm temp. If its your first time injecting then its just going to hurt until your body gets used to it. BA does cause come discomfort, just depends on percentage in the solution. Try injecting into the delts, then you don't have to working about the whole walking deal.

Thanks for the input.

At this point I have determined that it is definitely high BA content.
I tried to split the dose into two by doing 125mg in the gluteus maximus and 125mg in the gluteus minimus has helped but some shots are disabling me from working out.

Does the body get used to BA after several injections? or is it the oil and gear it gets used to.

I'm thinking about ordering some sterile grapeseed oil or cottonseed oil to dilute the BA percentage. I mean I can handle the pain but I want to be able to walk to the gym.

Back