• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ag-Guys v. CEMProducts

the nut

And the winner is......
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Been away a while. This site always used to recommend AG-Guys.com now it seems to be CEMProducts. What's up with this? Ag no good anymore, or does it have to do with CEM being a sponsor?

Ag guys are still great. But they are no longer a sponsor here :(

I have had very good luck with both within the last two or three months. Sale prices influenced my decision on where to buy. Both are solid.

They are both legit companies, simply a sponsorship thing. I buy where my wallet taketh me :grin:

Fr me the CEMPRODUCT's Nolva (cherry flav)tastes alot better than what i got from AG

Been away a while. This site always used to recommend AG-Guys.com now it seems to be CEMProducts. What's up with this? Ag no good anymore, or does it have to do with CEM being a sponsor?

we recommend our sponsors, AG-Guys is no longer a sponsor here, CEM is...I have used CEM's Cilais and it works great, the flavor is an added bonus.

:thumb:

Yep, CEM is the way to go, IMO.

I have only use lion nutrition with a 3-5 day T/A
I am all for cem because they are a sponsor what is there T/A

IML Gear Cream!
Why did Ag-guys back out? I like to support sponsors of IM, so I hate to have to switch, but I guess I will.

Back