• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PCT advice...

ebp123

New York
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Was on sust250 for 10 weeks at 500mg a week split up into two 250mg shots per week. It has been exactly 3 weeks today since my last shot. I have clomid and nolvadex....was wondering if this is a good PCT regimen..

clomid: 3 weeks on - 100mg/day week 1 & 2, 50mg/day week 3
nolvadex: 3 weeks on - 20mg/day weeks 1-3

Also, I feel no different than when i was on...i still have a strong sex drive (although it is not as strong as it was) and in general i dont feel any different. Another thing...200mcg/ml would mean that i would need to take 5 ml to equal 1 milligram? That doesnt make sense to me since the bottle contains 30ml. Any help would be appreciated ...thanks

Another thing...200mcg/ml would mean that i would need to take 5 ml to equal 1 milligram? That doesnt make sense to me since the bottle contains 30ml. Any help would be appreciated ...thanks

This is how much is in each ml. 5ml would equal 5ml
If you your nolva is 20mg/ml and you want 20mg per day, take 1ml.

This is how much is in each ml. 5ml would equal 5ml
If you your nolva is 20mg/ml and you want 20mg per day, take 1ml.

Turns out i was sent the clen instead of the clomid...i thought something was off.

Take no less than 40 mg/day of the nolva for at least 4-6 weeks. You better be real glad you didn't take 1 mg of clen (5 ml).

Take no less than 40 mg/day of the nolva for at least 4-6 weeks. You better be real glad you didn't take 1 mg of clen (5 ml).

Yeah for real i wouldn't be happy a camper if that happened. I ordered some more 'clomid' so hopefully they will get it right this time....i didnt even bother complaining about it because i need the stuff ASAP.

Im just going to start taking the nolvadex now like normal and then start taking the clomid like normal too when it gets here...should only take 2 or 3 days to get here.

Also on ag-guys website it says that 1 FULL dropper is 1ml. Turns out that a half a dropper is 1ml.

Not to hijack but what happened to ag-guys L-tor?

Back