PDA

View Full Version : Inject(Primobolan as my 1st stack?

jimrat
08-26-2008, 08:06 PM
I wondering for my 1st real cycle would Primobolan and possibly stacking it alone or with test be a good idea since the sides for Primobolan arent bad at all? or would it just be a waste of money? Or should I just screw it and do a cycle of tren instead. Ive met my platuea so to speak. Ive done Mdrol and alot of other legal steroids and think its time to move up.

kicka19
08-27-2008, 09:03 AM
primo is a waste of shit, also it would be tuff to find legit primo, alot of times labs sell low dose test as primo and charge insane prices for it

BigPapaPump68
09-01-2008, 09:39 PM
primo is a waste of shit, also it would be tuff to find legit primo, alot of times labs sell low dose test as primo and charge insane prices for it

I have to disagree...If you run it at a high enough doseage say 600mg/w, I find that it works great. I haven't used it in a while, but I liked it alot when I did.

kicka19
09-01-2008, 10:46 PM
I have to disagree...If you run it at a high enough doseage say 600mg/w, I find that it works great. I haven't used it in a while, but I liked it alot when I did.

did you take a loan out to pay for the 600 mgs a week, im just kidding but that had to have gottn crazy expensive

quark
09-02-2008, 05:21 AM
IMO: 1st cycle - test e 500ew for 10 weeks

TrojanMan60563
09-02-2008, 06:39 AM
Primo is a weak steroid and expensive to use at a dose you would see results. The return on investment isn't there. For what test costs you could gain so much more, and if you run a 250-500mg cycle you will not have a load of sides. Primo is a good steroid to stack with, but you being on your first cycle shouldn't be concerned with stacking, or using things like Primo or Tren.....just keep it simple until you get a feel for doing a real cycle and following through with a correct PCT. Once you have done that then add something in to see what the results would be.

ZANMAN
09-02-2008, 08:39 AM
I need some advice on steriods. I used 2 cycles of Sustenon and Deca when I was 20 years old. I did not use an anti-estrogen when I came off my cycle.

I am 29 now, is it to late to take ani-estrogen stuff now or would it be a could Idea 2 do

KungFu
09-02-2008, 08:45 AM
Wow!
When I was a newbie I read all the info I could get my hands on.
Bro put some work in.

I need some advice on steriods. I used 2 cycles of Sustenon and Deca when I was 20 years old. I did not use an anti-estrogen when I came off my cycle.

I am 29 now, is it to late to take ani-estrogen stuff now or would it be a could Idea 2 do