• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Reliable Steroid Distributor Websites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel77

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm new to the site and don't want to cross any lines but I can't afford to spend $50.00 on a book that's gonna help me locate reliable steroid distributors. I've found a website that looks legit but I'm not sure. They only take money transfers. the site is
http://www.disneyland.com
If anyone knows if the site is legit I'd appreciate some feedback. Could anyone recommend any other solid reliable locations that have worked? Please feel free to private message. I'd be interested in finding the original PRO-HORMONES like
Superdrol
Halodrol
Phera Mass if they are still around or easier to get than the real thing.

Cheers, Adrien :hmmm:

Last edited by a moderator:
You can find the original PHs sometimes in the buy/sell/trade section of this site. You can find new pro hormones that are pretty good through many of the site sponsors. Maybe some reps can advise you as to what they have to offer right now.

I have heard bad things about fitnesspharmaas. first of all, any site that is big enough to be noticed is too big to not get busted. Second, any book that puts sources in print brings heat on those sources and they won't stay open very long. Never waste money on books that give sources.

Also, off topic, have you done steroids before? Have you educated yourself? Do you understand PCT, and the risk involved?

You can find the original PHs sometimes in the buy/sell/trade section of this site. You can find new pro hormones that are pretty good through many of the site sponsors. Maybe some reps can advise you as to what they have to offer right now.

I have heard bad things about Disneyland. first of all, any site that is big enough to be noticed is too big to not get busted. Second, any book that puts sources in print brings heat on those sources and they won't stay open very long. Never waste money on books that give sources.

Also, off topic, have you done steroids before? Have you educated yourself? Do you understand PCT, and the risk involved?

ABSOLUTELY. I'm more interested in getting the original pro-hormones as opposed to the full blown roids unless I get exact administration directions and I know for sure what I'm getting. I'm looking for something like winstrol that would help me get cut. I'm not looking to be Lou Forigno. ;)
Thanks for the reply. I'll check out the buy, sell, trade, sections. I haven't seen that yet. Are the people on it reliable? Are they authorized by the site mods? Thanks again, Adrien

Last edited by a moderator:
ABSOLUTELY. I'm more interested in getting the original pro-hormones as opposed to the full blown roids unless I get exact administration directions and I know for sure what I'm getting. I'm looking for something like winstrol that would help me get cut. I'm not looking to be Lou Forigno. ;)
Thanks for the reply. I'll check out the buy, sell, trade, sections. I haven't seen that yet. Are the people on it reliable? Are they authorized by the site mods? Thanks again, Adrien

I can't vouch for the reliability of anybody in there except for the 2 or 3 people I have personally bought from. It is sort of like ebay in that section, so buy at your own risk. There is no authorization by the mods. Anybody can buy/sell/trade in that forum.

Ask sellers for references that are members here to be sure that are legit.

I can't vouch for the reliability of anybody in there except for the 2 or 3 people I have personally bought from. It is sort of like ebay in that section, so buy at your own risk. There is no authorization by the mods. Anybody can buy/sell/trade in that forum.

Ask sellers for references that are members here to be sure that are legit.

Thank you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back