• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bacne

Merkaba

"King of Cheat Meals"
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any good ways to reduce bacne? I posted about this earlier but I just got another round of "you must be doing steroids your back and shoulders have acne on them" comments to a friend of mine. I've always had some. I'm 32 years old now though! Is Benzoyl peroxide better than salicylic acid? I'm having trouble finding benzoyl soap but have seen a couple salicylic acid soaps. I dont want to over do it and dry out my skin though. I've always had kinda blotchy back skin. I wish i could get it nice and smooth. I exfoliate at least once a week now also. Any advice or help is appreciated!

Accutane has worked very well for my kids.
I would see a dermatologist and get a perscription.
I've had bacne when I was growing up and before accutane there were just the scrubs which is very difficult to do on back areas.

Any good ways to reduce bacne? I posted about this earlier but I just got another round of "you must be doing steroids your back and shoulders have acne on them" comments to a friend of mine. I've always had some. I'm 32 years old now though! Is Benzoyl peroxide better than salicylic acid? I'm having trouble finding benzoyl soap but have seen a couple salicylic acid soaps. I dont want to over do it and dry out my skin though. I've always had kinda blotchy back skin. I wish i could get it nice and smooth. I exfoliate at least once a week now also. Any advice or help is appreciated!

Do you take creatine or whey powder? I started to get really bad shoulder and back acne around the same time I started taking creatine. I recently stopped using any powders and the acne has gotten MUCH better.

Accutane is the shit.

Back