PDA

View Full Version : advice

ZANMAN
09-11-2008, 02:40 AM
Hi

I am 29 years and looking to start a cycle of steriods, I am a keen sprinter and looking for something that will give me power.

Is there anything with limited side effects

thanks

Gazhole
09-11-2008, 04:04 AM
Moved to anabolic section.

To contribute, i suggest you read the stickied threads at the top of this section.

ZANMAN
09-11-2008, 04:22 AM
No need to cry about it mate....I am fairy new to this.

quark
09-11-2008, 08:06 AM
No need to cry about it mate....I am fairy new to this.

Well, since you are fairy new to this, here's how it works:
1) Damn near every question someone fairy new asks has already been asked at least 50 times. So the board makes these threads called stickies. They're at the top of the particular section you're interested in (Anabolics for example). The sticky threads include most all of the frequently asked questions and sometimes even the stupid fucking questions. Unfortunately, yours falls into the latter.
2) New members usually take the time to read the stickies. That way they gleen all kinds of cool information and don't ask a stupid fucking question.
3) Once the stickies are read, members have that wealth of knowledge and can come up with interesting thoughts and questions, and they also know their question hasn't been asked 50 times already.
4} Then, then new member asks their question and damn near all the time doesn't come off looking like a dumbass. Mate.