• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Roids

maxpigeonchest

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Not that type but hemorrhoids!
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to put this in but i've found recently that i've been getting severe ones I wasn't sure what was causing it but I ran out of whey protein powder 2 weeks ago. Since i've not been taking my protein shakes they've stopped - pointing the finger at these as the cause.

Does anyone have similiar problems?
If they do I pity you as they are an often laughed at condition but man these hurt! (did)
Can anyone recommened a protein that may not cause this problem? :mooh:

Eggs, Cottage Cheese, Chicken, Fish...

The only way food would cause an issue with Hemeroids, is if you are lacking enough fibre and are forcing yourself to go on the the Toilet. Or have to whip too much.

LOL i'm eating all of those types of food, just the shakes are easy for the job i'm in.
I don't force at all i'm a regular guy, can any excerices force the issue? i.e squatting ? Sorry i'm trying to eliminate everything to get to the route cause.

Exercise can be a cause yes. But then again so can anal sex :p

and so can having a hairy ass, as well as obsessively shaving your ass.. do you have a highly acidic or spicy diet??

Well I best stop doing anal insertions with an e z bar....

I stay away from spicy stuff as I hate the pain the morning after, basically I have quite an uninteresting diet.
Eggs, weetabix, bananas, chicken, noodles, nuts, oatcakes, peanut butter, wraps, salad, potatoes.

Well I best stop doing anal insertions with an e z bar....

I stay away from spicy stuff as I hate the pain the morning after, basically I have quite an uninteresting diet.
Eggs, weetabix, bananas, chicken, noodles, nuts, oatcakes, peanut butter, wraps, salad, potatoes.

hmmmmm.. sounds like alot of fiber to mee.. and lay off that ez bar.. stick with the short cable bar.. no kinks in it to wrench yourself on lol

IML Gear Cream!
Bit strange that I continue with everything else (not the ez bar) food wise apart from the protein and it stops?
Don't understand! Oh well guess it's trial an error!

Bit strange that I continue with everything else (not the ez bar) food wise apart from the protein and it stops?
Don't understand! Oh well guess it's trial an error!

were you shitting your brains out in tune with these things? also, are you on fish oil? a few weeks ago i had severe stomach problems, stemmed from stopping fish oil intake (10 g daily) cold turkey..

Yes I seemed to remember turning myself inside out yes.
Funny you should ask about fish oil i've just started taken those again and i'm fine.
I'm also on creatine and have oats with protein shake in the morning with flax seed oil. (which again i've not had for around 2 weeks due to not having oats).

Yes I seemed to remember turning myself inside out yes.
Funny you should ask about fish oil i've just started taken those again and i'm fine.
I'm also on creatine and have oats with protein shake in the morning with flax seed oil. (which again i've not had for around 2 weeks due to not having oats).

Your stomach issues were most likely the root of your problem.. Good to hear it all cleared up thought

A shortened term for anabolic steroids, a hormone group injected into the bloodstream that rapidly increases the rate of tissue growth, particularly muscle. Roid usage is most common amongst younger athletes and wannabe bodybuilders with no brains, no patience, no dedication, and no actual strength. Those who use roids literally trade their balls for fast muscle growth, as if taking years off their lives was not enough.
===================================
Thomson
Our mission is to provide high quality end to end solutions to the BPO segment in a manner that will improve the operational efficiency while reducing the cost of the services to the client.

4thdimension1@gmail.com

:spam::spam::spam:
:spam::spam::spam:
And not to mention :douchebag: lol

Back