• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Steroids saved my life ! Youtube show on doing a cycle of roids!

well he did gain 20lbs but for a newb to working out he could have probably done the same just by training, eating, and resting properly. Obviously he is kind of a youtube attention whore. If the steroids got him motivated to work out and do this and he couldn't have done it without them then I guess they helped.

From the videos it looks like his diet and his training is kinda weak. He doesn't have very good form or control of the weights when he is lifting. He's headed for failure imho.

Fun to watch though, thanks for posting the vids!

I gotta say, he looks better.

I also gotta say I could have done this for him without the drugs.

I gotta say, he looks better.

I also gotta say I could have done this for him without the drugs.

I agree with you 100%. I have personally learned a lot from your blog and posts here and you definitely could have helped the skinny kid!
:D

His coordination probably sucks, as he is obviously not naturally athletic. He should not have touched steroids though.

Argh, the guy's form on some (read: most) exercises is painful.

Why couldnt he just come on here and post in the training section or something.

The vids themselves are legitimately funny in places, but the guy shouldve just researched diet and training more, and so - is a tool.

IML Gear Cream!
Episode 3 completely explains why he's a skinny bastard.

"I don't like the smell of certain foods, the texture"

He just doesn't eat. I've heard people talk like this before, and they are still completely shocked that they don't gain weight. Wake the fuck up you little toothpick and start eating.

Someone that works for me weight 125 lbs @ 5' 11" when he started here, and we got him up over 160 in less than a year naturally obviously. He would say the same things at first..

I need to send this asshole a message.

When I click the YouTube links, it brings up an erroneous address.

Can somebody help?

What is he taking anyway? Is it Dianabol like the comments on the youtube say?

It looks like it. Orals. Ugh.

Well, if anybody's trying to get in touch with him, I recognized the location of the tanning studio he's using: suntopia tanning vancouver - Google Search

1915 West 4th Avenue in Vancouver. Right next door to MailBoxes etc at 1917 West 4th Avenue. North side of 4th, just west of Cypress. I used to ride right past there on my bicycle. The gym in that complex is Kitsilano Workout at 1923 West 4th.
kitsilano workout - Google Search

you know you are in trouble when you have to take steroids in order to look skinny.

this documentary should be called:

Concentration Camp to Swim Meet: My Experience With Steroids

IML Gear Cream!
I actually find this whole thing a bit offensive....
..........................and 'sugar shane' is a frikkin douche bag

This guy has a poor attitude, he sucks. He reminds me of the geeks at the gym that come in and do the motions and expect results. Then go home and mix up some $100 protein powder the guy at GNC told them to buy and whine about their gains. Bottom line this video is a good example of someone who should not be taking steroids! BTW, the pills were dbol. What a big fuckin pussy this guy is.

The best part of the video was the cute girls in the first segmant.

I just got back from B.C. I go back and forth a lot. IMHO, this is the standard "humor" from the culture. It's funny (to them)... "I'm Canadian!! not American humor." It's kind of like an inferiority complex acting out thing. Anyhow, they are great nice people up there. Don't hold it against them or Bush might declare war on them before he gives it up to the Democrats.

Also apparantly this guy is "smart", but they don't show him doing any heavy squats, deads, cleans and so on but he's willing to put a potentially harmful substance in his body. Total f'n geek!

Isn't that just whack?

Thanks for commenting, powerrack. I know you know where that gym is, too. They don't even have a cage in there. When Olympic died, that's the gym that took out all the heavy weights so the displaced Olympic patrons wouldn't join.

oooppps:clapping:.....LOL!

his arms still are as big around as my dick...and thats not sayin much ..lol

Back