• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bull F*cking Sh*t

Witmaster

Esprit de Corps
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I fill out the online regestration the below listed link. I was going to purchase the ebook. Like an idiot, I assume, hey, it's an Ironmag sponsor. I can trust it.

Well today I find dozens of spam emails from Supplement companies I've never heard of in my email. Bull Fucking Shit. I should have known better.:yell:

not to sound like a prick bro, but how did you not expect that? Anytime you give any source your email, expect a few spams in the inbox. Thats why gmail is so nice...it filters the shit for you :)

You should've bought Lyle's book.:shrug:

:hehe:

So I fill out the online regestration the below listed link. I was going to purchase the ebook. Like an idiot, I assume, hey, it's an Ironmag sponsor. I can trust it.

Well today I find dozens of spam emails from Supplement companies I've never heard of in my email. Bull Fucking Shit. I should have known better.:yell:

Tom Venuto is 100% against spam, so I find this EXTREMELY difficult to believe, not calling you a liar, but I would have to say Burn the Fat was not the source of your spam. I have been working with Tom for the past 5 years and that is not how he operates.

I plan to test this myself by creating a new email account and signing up for the e-course today, I will report back tomorrow in this thread.

I also plan on emailing Tom personally and passing this info on to him and I will report back his response.

Tom Venuto is 100% against spam, so I find this EXTREMELY difficult to believe, not calling you a liar, but I would have to say Burn the Fat was not the source of your spam. I have been working with Tom for the past 5 years and that is not how he operates.

I plan to test this myself by creating a new email account and signing up for the e-course today, I will report back tomorrow in this thread.

I also plan on emailing Tom personally and passing this info on to him and I will report back his response.

:thumb:

I just created a new email account and signed up for the 12 part e-course, so far I received the confirmation email, and then the first intro email after I confirmed my subscription.

I also sent an email off to Tom Venuto about this matter.

here is a screen shot of my new test email account, as you can see there are two emails in it so far, the confirmation email and the intro email, I will post a screen shot tomorrow as well.

Gmail is pretty good at sorting out spam, though.

IML Gear Cream!
Gmail is pretty good at sorting out spam, though.

yup, it will put it right in your spam box, all I use are Gmail accounts anymore, they don't block any emails, they just send it to spam, so if what he is saying is true tomorrow morning my spam box in this account should be full of crap. I am 99.9% sure there will be no spam in there tomorrow, but I take accusations like this seriously which is why I am going to this much trouble to prove him wrong.

That's awesome, Prince - thank you so much for doing that.

That's awesome, Prince - thank you so much for doing that.

agree or disagree with his views I've always though prince has a great business mind for taking care of his customers and putting out a quality product. thats probably why i get my creatine from here and will start to order my protein as soon as im out of my current tub

Thank you for looking into this, Prince. I was probably a tad bit over zealous in my original post.

I honestly have no idea how my email address would have been hijacked by hack supplement companies.

If your test turns results in no spam that I'll have to assume I was wrong.

Strange though, the only thing I have done online with my email has been to register the 12-part series. :shrug:

Thank you for looking into this, Prince. I was probably a tad bit over zealous in my original post.

I honestly have no idea how my email address would have been hijacked by hack supplement companies.

If your test turns results in no spam that I'll have to assume I was wrong.

Strange though, the only thing I have done online with my email has been to register the 12-part series. :shrug:

after looking into it further and seeing that he is using Aweber its very possible that they "hijack" the email addresses, if so that is messed up...I will let you know what happens tomorrow. I know how "anti-spam" Tom is, so I would have to assume he does not realize anything like this is happening.

after looking into it further and seeing that he is using Aweber its very possible that they "hijack" the email addresses, if so that is messed up...I will let you know what happens tomorrow. I know how "anti-spam" Tom is, so I would have to assume he does not realize anything like this is happening.
Regardless, I probably should have just PM'd you the matter rather than just flame out in an open rant.

Thanks for addressing the concern. I'm still a satisfied customer. :)

Regardless, I probably should have just PM'd you the matter rather than just flame out in an open rant.

Thanks for addressing the concern. I'm still a satisfied customer. :)

Don't you know we like the drama :D

IML Gear Cream!
Well, I stand corrected!!!

Since I started my test this morning at 8am I have now received 6 spam messages and they are definitely part of Aweber.com because the spam wants me to sign up for their newsletters. So, my thought on this is Aweber.com sells off ALL email addresses that come in on all customer accounts to other Aweber customers that want to buy legit email addresses. This is pretty messed up in my opinion since companies are paying to use this service in the first place. :mad:

I sent Tom another email since I have confirmed the spam, still waiting for his response, knowing Tom he is not aware of this and will not be too happy about it.

Well, I stand corrected!!!

Since I started my test this morning at 8am I have now received 6 spam messages and they are definitely part of Aweber.com because the spam wants me to sign up for their newsletters. So, my thought on this is Aweber.com sells off ALL email addresses that come in on all customer accounts to other Aweber customers that want to buy legit email addresses. This is pretty messed up in my opinion since companies are paying to use this service in the first place. :mad:

I sent Tom another email since I have confirmed the spam, still waiting for his response, knowing Tom he is not aware of this and will not be too happy about it.

I am pretty impressed by both your call to action and your honesty in the matter. Keep up the good work!

Tom Venuto's email response:

Rob,

If this is true it is beyond disturbing,
its earth shattering. Aweber has
the most stellar reputation
in the industry. Its hard to believe
they would be the responsible party.

But maybe there is some way their
system is compromised, or my website
is compromised. The latter is unlikely
my webmaster has us behind some
very serious firewalls.

What I need from you is copies of the spams
and then I will get on the phone with the big
wigs at Aweber tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up.

Hail Prince and IM for this resolution!

Thats 100% friggin stand-up IMO

CHEERS!

Prince and Tom for President/VP 2008! Standing up for the little guys. :thumb:

UPDATE:

I did not receive any more spam as of this morning in my test email account for Aweber.com (email service Burn the Fat is using).

Great news! I decided to test my own email service Getresponse.com and I received zero spam messages in my test email account thus far.

[subscribe]

I sent an email to Aweber, they responded but either they did not understand what I was accusing them of or they think I am a dumbass, so I responded with a more detailed and clear email of what they are doing and that I have verified it.

Back