• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

will my gyno go away.

pimprn

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys i know i made a thread about gyno, but theres like a small ball behind my nipple, and im taking nolvadex, my nipples have stopped feeling uncomfortable. I was just wondering if my nipples are just poofy, and how long would it take until my nipples are back to normal ???

If there is a small ball behind them then its not just a puffed nipple. As for when it will go away, its possible that it may not - keep using the nolvadex and see how the next couple weeks go.

its only on my right nipple. And what are my chances of it going away?

Nobody can answer that.

I wouldn't recommend going on another cycle until it clears, though.

Go get the glands cut out....then you don't have to worry about gyno ever again...I'm sure the surgery cannot be that expensive...I'd do it if I had your issue.

As for when it will go away, its possible that it may not - keep using the nolvadex and see how the next couple weeks go.

Wise.

If not look into letro therapy for reducing gyno.

gyno is a tumor. It will not go away without surgery.

well i just talked to a doctor today and he said that quit taking nolvadex and stay clean for 6 months. And he said there are some chances of it going away, he said if it doesnt theyll just make a little slit under my nipple and rip out the breast tissue and its covered under my health care so im all good. Im still taking nolvadex though i dont care what he says.

I'd get back on the juice and get gyno on the other one too...so you can have both of them removed....no more gyno.

well i just talked to a doctor today and he said that quit taking nolvadex and stay clean for 6 months. And he said there are some chances of it going away, he said if it doesnt theyll just make a little slit under my nipple and rip out the breast tissue and its covered under my health care so im all good. Im still taking nolvadex though i dont care what he says.

You got yourself where you are by not having everything laid out, checked twice, and checked again before you started. What are you going to do if the doctor runs a blood test and decides you went against his orders? Insurance only covers it if the doctor approves it. Also, who cares what the doctor says, you need to check with your insurance company on what they cover. For example, my insurance (like many) does not cover injections over the age of 18 (injections meaning flu shots, tetanus shots, etc). I would figure everything out otherwise you're looking at thousands of dollars.

I'm not trying to preach. What I'm saying is slow down, take a deep breath and figure out plan A, plan B, and plan C. Make all of your phone calls and have ALL of your bases covered.

Back