• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1st cycles need advise plz

Dondor

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hello pll !!! forgive but my english is awful .(braziliam guy :( ) ... i'm going to start take deca durabolin next week and i need some advise !!! need cycle !!! i used deca durabolin last years but i didn't any cycle !
i had 4 shot of 100mg in 4 mouth 1 shot in a mouth and doing gyn 5 day a week 2 r a day!!!!

now i starting again and i need cycle !!! i also would like to know whats meann (testc) ?? should i have to take deca with any other steroids ?? whats "CLOMID "for? i hearded peaple use CLOMID with deca?

my weight is 8.5 stones height -1.66
with 22 year old !!!

pss: last year afther 4 moth using deca i was 9.8 stone !! before that i had same as now 8.5....

thank you for you time !.....

test c is testosterone cypionate. And deca alone is a no no!! You need to stop what your doing now and start doing research and alot of it. Clomid is used for pct. Do you know what that is? If I was better at typing I would go in to more detail, you need alot of help!! Start reading threads on this site related to your situation, that is the best advice I can give you.

The base of every cycle should be a solid diet, with lots of protein, good fats and a caloric surplas if your looking to gain, step 2 is some hard, progressive training, step 3 is to throw in some tesosterone as your first drug, it is the king for muscle gains. Test E or C at 400-500mg per a week!

test c is testosterone cypionate. And deca alone is a no no!! You need to stop what your doing now and start doing research and alot of it. Clomid is used for pct. Do you know what that is? If I was better at typing I would go in to more detail, you need alot of help!! Start reading threads on this site related to your situation, that is the best advice I can give you.

i think i done big mistake then !!!im alrealldy on my 3rd week with deca durabolin
my cycle is
100mg deca week1
100mg deca week2
200mg deca week3
200mg deca week4
100mg deca week5
100mg deca week6
100 deanabol week7
100 deanabol week8
50 deanabol week9

i chose this cycle from ANABOLIC STEROIDS STACKS & CYCLES|BUY ANABOLIC STACKS & CYCLES|ORDER ANABOLIC STEROIDS STACKS & CYCLES ONLINE
i'm on hard diet (5-6 meal per day ) lot protein and carbohydrate .. im on my week 3 no side effects . i already gained 13.2 pounds (0.9 stone)

should i keep going or stop ??? if i stop when can i start my cycle again ( ofc on right way)??

The main reason I say it is a no no To run alone is because it shuts down your natural testosterone production. And I'm sure you know test is a major building block in adding muscle. Reason 2 Ever herd of deca dick. Science your body is not producing test any more Id imagine you migt be having a problem geting erections and a lack of a sex drive. If your not experiencing this yet its just a matter of time. Im not sure about you but sex is a major part of my life. But If you are happy with your gains Its not my place to tell you to stop. Just make sure you have a solid PCT plan. You need to get your body producing its natural testosterone asap after you are off cycle.

Also Dondor, deca is natorious for water retintion.

The main reason I say it is a no no To run alone is because it shuts down your natural testosterone production. And I'm sure you know test is a major building block in adding muscle. Reason 2 Ever herd of deca dick. Science your body is not producing test any more Id imagine you migt be having a problem geting erections and a lack of a sex drive. If your not experiencing this yet its just a matter of time. Im not sure about you but sex is a major part of my life. But If you are happy with your gains Its not my place to tell you to stop. Just make sure you have a solid PCT plan. You need to get your body producing its natural testosterone asap after you are off cycle.

thank for your advice!!!
1 more question can i jump to test now and stop with deca to finish my cycle or do i need the my body a rest 1st to start new cycle??

Back