• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sus + Primo + Clen?? Recommend?

mtrax

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Somewhat of a newbie but have done a few cycles... Mainly have always stuck to sustanon and deca. Usually do 500mg sus+ 500mg Deca.

This time... I dont want to bloat up so much so I reduced sustanon, probably going to maintain 250mg/week. But now I want to try primo. Am coming up to my 3rd week of sus and about ready to start introducing the BD Primo. Think im going to hit 200mg/week for the 1st couple of weeks and bump up to 300mg/week.

1st question-- how does this sound? am looking to rip up more with slight gains rather than my previous cycles of just solid mass gains without much of a rip.

2nd question-- my wife just received clenbuterol today. Should I incorporate this into the cycle for cutting? Maybe at the end of the cycle?

Anyone, please advise. Not sure if I should even mess with the clen. Ive heard it could strip my of my gains...

Back