• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Rooted knee

kuso

Um......get rooted!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I hurt my knee a few weeks ago when squating and it`s still no where near 100% better. Leg presses are also out at the moment, but extensions and curls don`t bother it.

I`m going in tomorrow to do these and am wondering if it would be worthwhile to do just left legged ( the good one ) leg presses??

Originally posted by Prince
I say you do not do any leg exercises until the pain stops.

I agree, you'll probably recover faster if your not doing anything, I know its hard to do but.........................

yeah, let your legs rest for a week or so. Don't want to push it and end up doing more damage than good.

LOL.....I knew you`d all say that...thats why it wasn`t a poll :D lol

Anyway................I just did a few sets of curls, followed by several of extensions....going from 20 reps down to 6....all done real slow and under complete control, and around 60lb less than what I usually do.

I have muscle pain now like I haven`t had in ages......feels great :thumb:

Dude, give yourself time to heal. I hurt my back close to a month and a half ago squatting heavy! I haven't been able to squat since then. My back has been sore the whole time! I actually squated light yesterday for the first time(didn't go over 185 lbs). So far so good!

Yeah...I usually would.........It happened just about a month ago now.....blew of two workouts completely...did one extremely light one, and then this one the day after I posted this thread.

The thing is, about a week later it was feeling some what better.......but has felt just like that ever since....doesn`t seem to be improving much on it`s own :shrug:

Guess I should give it more time, though the extensions really don`t hurt AT ALL....it`s only when there is downward pressure.

Kus, I disagree with everyone. If you have hurt a joint, but certain exercises don't bother it, do them! No need to have leg attrition when not necessary. Now that assumes curls and extensions don't hurt it AT ALL. I have bad knees and they hurt from time to time when I squat. Extensions actually make my knees feel better. Often I can only squat after thoroughly warming up with extensions.

Dont bother with one leg presses though!

If I were you I'd superset extensions and curls and train them MORE frequently than you usually do (maybe even every other day) for about two weeks to kick start the muscles. After two weeks you can go back to once a week or whatever and then do the superset as a warm up; then try some light squats and see what happens.

Feel better dude!

The only problem with what your saying Twin Peak is that he has ONE bad knee and one good, i can see him using the good one to do all the work in things like extensions and curls.

If you don't think your doing that Kuso, then like Twin P said, go for it but keep is safe.

If he goes slow it won't be a problem. Its the knee and not the muscle. If the knee feels fine, the muscles will work evenly.l

Back