• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Do You Think Triple H Juices

Do You Think Triple H Juices

• yes

Votes: 298 91.1%
  • no

Votes: 29 8.9%

• Total voters
heh, does he? that's like asking do you put apples in apple pie. :p

Doesn't he have chest implants too!? :scratch:

I think he needs to juice in the line of work he is in they travel everyday and there bodys would wear down under all that stress

I would tend to believe the answer would be yes, too addicting for most, too easy to get thier hands on it, especially when your getting payed to look tough.

Originally posted by Craft
heh, does he? that's like asking do you put apples in apple pie. :p

Doesn't he have chest implants too!? :scratch:

"The Rock" does so I heard, how fruity.

i wouldnt go as far as saying he has chest implants.. but who knows.
gear for sure

The Rock set bench press records back in high school so I really doubt he has had problems developing his chest. Triple H doesnt juice because if he did he would be fired, WWE wrestlers are now tested due to the whole Hulk Hogan steroid scandal with Vince McMahon. Also, Triple H has been bodybuilding since he was 14, he was Mr. Teen New Hampshire I believe, his physique was earned. Take a look at him compared to a pro bodybuilder and you can see how much more natural he is then the pros.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Lightman009
The Rock set bench press records back in high school so I really doubt he has had problems developing his chest. Triple H doesnt juice because if he did he would be fired, WWE wrestlers are now tested due to the whole Hulk Hogan steroid scandal with Vince McMahon. Also, Triple H has been bodybuilding since he was 14, he was Mr. Teen New Hampshire I believe, his physique was earned. Take a look at him compared to a pro bodybuilder and you can see how much more natural he is then the pros.

Strength has nothing to do with looks, and who care what he did in high school, this is now. So far as I know he does indeed have implants and admitted to them (Rock).

What is his benching record at his high school? It could be 225 pounds for all I know. When I was in school nobody was putting up more than about 340, but there are guys putting up over 500 in HS.

Originally posted by Mudge

Strength has nothing to do with looks, and who care what he did in high school, this is now. So far as I know he does indeed have implants and admitted to them (Rock).

The Rock does have implants, but not for vanity. The reason is that he had a severe chest injury back when he was playing football and had to have chest surgery. If you look at his right pec on the lower outside you can actually see a groove where they did the insertion. He had them before he got into wrestling. This is at least what he admits to. Maybe it's just a cop out.

As for HHH juicing...he was a big boy when he first came in, but nowhere NEAR as big as he is now. I think many wrestlers are on something or other, it is a hugely competitive industry. You think Brock Lesnar got that big naturally? He couldn't possibly wrestle nationally at that size and hope to compete.

Originally posted by kuso
I`ve got some inside info for ya`s :yes: I heard his secret was...................................... drum roll ....................................Muscle-TECH :evil2:

LMAO :D

Triple H does juice.
His secret is creatine serum, cutting gel and massive quantities of sugar filled protein bars.

Hehehehe, I wonder if the 3 people that voted "NO" think that the WWE is real to? :scratch: :laugh:

My bad... The Rock is the one I heard with the implants.

I 'm thinkin Chest Rockwell is right on track with the creatine serum! :lol:

Originally posted by Lightman009
Triple H doesnt juice because if he did he would be fired, WWE wrestlers are now tested due to the whole Hulk Hogan steroid scandal with Vince McMahon. Also, Triple H has been bodybuilding since he was 14, he was Mr. Teen New Hampshire I believe, his physique was earned.

Yes I am sure Vinny wants his guys not to juice. If you believe that your crazy.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by davidjasondean
No Bigss,

I think he's using a very STRONG Creatine!

Where can I buy this great creatine?:confused:

:D

Originally posted by Scotty the Body
Hehehehe, I wonder if the 3 people that voted "NO" think that the WWE is real to? :scratch: :laugh:
:haha: :laugh: :thumb:

Originally posted by Scotty the Body
Hehehehe, I wonder if the 3 people that voted "NO" think that the WWE is real to?

You mean it isnt? :eek:
What is next the Easter Bunny.

Are you kidding me ?

Juice for sure !

The story and plots are fake. But I'll tell you what. It takes some skill to land right and take those bumps night in and night out.

It's a male's soap opera. I like the WWE. It's funny. I love to be Stratisfied!

Originally posted by davidjasondean
The story and plots are fake. But I'll tell you what. It takes some skill to land right and take those bumps night in and night out.

That's why tough enough was actually pretty cool to watch. :)

I don't think Triple H and the like could keep up the pace without the use of AS, between travel and there hectic schedual its a wonder they stay as big as they do.

I wish I was talented, had the stamina, build of those wrestlers! It seems like fun to entertain a crowd! However, it is intense pre training etc. Hopefully I wouldn't be written in as Goldust II.

The Rock set bench press records for the whole STATE of PENN, while he was only in high school, and he was huge before he even got into wrestling, he and Triple H both have great genetics and I doubt either one of them juiced. Brock Lesnar is considered to be a genetic freak, and besides he didnt wrestle at the weight he is now in college because he didnt need to bulk as much, also I saw a pic of him at age 16, he looks nearly exactly the way he looks now, he is naturally that size. Just because someone is big and is gifted with a great body doesnt mean they are taking steroids. And I hate it when everyone jumps to that conclusion. Look at guys in the natural bodybuilding competitions, they have great bodies with no steroids, hell look at GoPro. Also, Im sure Vince wouldnt give a damn if they took steroids, hell it was reported that he was encouraging guys to do it, but he got into a hell of a lot of trouble with the law and other wrestlers that didn't want to take it, and since the early 90s late 80s there hasnt been any steroid use in the WWE, Jim Ross (Vince's Right hand man) talks about this every once in a while in his weekly Ross Report on WWE.com.

Last edited:
Light,

that was some good research. Have you seen McMahon when he came out in a tank top. Do you think he juices?

Back