• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

new user looking for good advice

roastchicken

Go read the Clean thread!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi all.
i am relatively new to anabolics, i have previously completed d-bol and anadrol cycles however i am not 100% confident that i am using correctly.
right now i using anadrol(100mgs/day) and tamoxifen(20mgs/day) i would run this for 4 weeks and continue tamoxifen for a further period.
my question is -is it neccesary to run the tamoxifen alongside or should i just run after the 4 week cycle of anadrol?
the previous cycle of anadrol i took i did not run with any other substances and made good gains in size and strength with no negative side effects.

thanks guys look forward to your responses.

I don't see any reason to use tamoxifen concurrent with anadrol on cycle. Tamoxifen is better utilized during the post cycle period.

thanks pirate, just to explain myself ,i was told that running anti estrogen such as tamoxifen greatly reduces risk of gyno however inhibits the effectiveness of oxymetholone .am i being misled? furthermore if so should i discontinue the tamoxifen now( i am roughly a week into cycle).

this is a quote from steroid.com -
Nolvadex actually has quite a few applications for the steroid using athlete. First and foremost, it´s most common use is for the prevention of gynocomastia. Nolvadex does this by actually competing for the receptor site in breast tissue, and binding to it. Thus, we can safely say that the effect of tamoxifen is through estrogen receptor blockade of breast tissue (1), especially since total body estradiol increases with use of tamoxifen. Clearly, if you are on a cycle which includes steroids which convert to estrogen, you may want to consider nolvadex as a good choice to run along side them.

smile.gif

you take one by one. after one week you take anadrol ok.
when u do both then u may get any side effects regarding your muscle ok

and don't forget to do yoga every day... :rolleyes:

hi.i now this is not what you asked for but i just wanted to mention that i use testosterone after i have stopped oxymetholone to keep gains of it then do a pct cycle,but to your question i dont see any bigger need of using nolvadex with it at the same time

I'm really confused as to what your cycle actually looks like. Why don't you lay it out for us week by week. It sounds like what you're doing is a mess.

Back