• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Interesting Website

The old joke about hot dogs, "lips and azzholes".

OMG....I'm afraid to read anything....just the titles scare me...I won't be able to eat anything...I stopped watching 20/20 when they kept reporting on shit in food...I couldn't eat tuna for months! :shake:

Great link! Don't worry W8, what your afraid to read from that site will be POSTED here on this site and address to you!!! LOL!!!!

Dont you guys love to hear this about your milk shake

A milkshake's strawberry flavor is more likely to
come from a test tube than from actual fruit

I'm not saying that none of that stuff is true, im sure some of it could be, but you gotta remember that this is the internet and people can say whatever they want. It's easy to throw around figures and things, but unless you have documented evidence to support what you're saying, its not worth getting scared over.

Toxic Wastes 'Recycled' as Fertilizer Threaten U.S. Farms and Food Supply Dioxin, Lead, Mercury Spread on Crops As States Scramble to Protect Public Health

[Washington, D.C.] -- Under the guise of 'recycling,'
millions of pounds of toxic waste are shipped each year from polluting industries to fertilizer manufacturers and farmers, who used toxic waste laden with dioxin, lead, mercury and other hazardous chemicals as raw material for
fertilizers applied to U.S. farmland.

We sure seem to eat alot of chemical laden garbage, but we live longer - heh.

Back