PDA

View Full Version : 1st cycle critque plz

ironbull
10-31-2008, 06:13 PM
ok this is my first post so let me start off by saying i been researching for over a year and i am ready for my 1st cycle
planing on this cycle as soon as i get a reliable source (live in a small town:(... )
week 1-12 test e or c @ 500mg/wk inj mon,thurs
week 1-4 dbol 25mg ed (might increase does as cycle goes on)
pct: nolva 40/40/20/20
pretty simpla cycle but test is best and should always be your 1st cycle
suggestions?

btw 5'9 195 training 3 years

Built
10-31-2008, 06:19 PM
Why bother with the dbol? Other than to kick-start and bloat, it hardly seems worth it. The test should serve you well - 500's a good dose and you've already got some good size on you.

Have fun!

ironbull
10-31-2008, 06:27 PM
Why bother with the dbol? Other than to kick-start and bloat, it hardly seems worth it. The test should serve you well - 500's a good dose and you've already got some good size on you.

Have fun!

would you suggest a different kickstarter or maybe a frontload?
4 weeks until i fee the full efect of test correct?

Built
10-31-2008, 07:45 PM
It seems to vary from guy to guy, but why not just let it happen? You'll be on for three months, and this way you'll know what the test does by itself - and with no risk to your liver.

Just a thought. I'm sure you'll be fine with the dbol too - and believe me, it's nice to see someone planning an intelligent cycle.

OneWheyOrAnother
10-31-2008, 07:56 PM
If it's your first cycle, test will do you well my friend. BELIEVE ME!

ironbull
10-31-2008, 08:22 PM
It seems to vary from guy to guy, but why not just let it happen? You'll be on for three months, and this way you'll know what the test does by itself - and with no risk to your liver.

Just a thought. I'm sure you'll be fine with the dbol too - and believe me, it's nice to see someone planning an intelligent cycle.
thanks i put alot of thought and research into this cycle
now i have to find some gear :)

Built
10-31-2008, 08:25 PM
You know the drill, make sure you have your entire cycle and all ancillaries before you start.

What are your goals for this cycle - overall mass, or bringing up a lagging part or two?

ironbull
10-31-2008, 08:39 PM
You know the drill, make sure you have your entire cycle and all ancillaries before you start.

What are your goals for this cycle - overall mass, or bringing up a lagging part or two?

im aiming for overall mass but im interested in strength just as much or even more
also hows my pct look?