• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

T3 and Clen cycle

data210

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys,

Not sure if this post should be here or in the supplement form, so let me know if it's in the wrong place.

My buddy has lost quite a bit of weight but feels that he has plateaued. He has a good diet, the right macros, and wants to lose the rest of his fat fast.

He told me today that he wants to run T3 and Clen for 3 or 4 weeks, and wanted to know where to get it.

Which is the most reliable source? CEM or AGguys?

If there is someplace else you prefer let me know.

Thanks

I don't think you're allowed to post sources.

Anyways, I would advise him to do some research on clen and t3, they are both potentially very dangerous. These drugs are serious and aren't a replacement for a good diet. If his diet and training are on point, tell him to get a fat burner like a thermo if he really feels he needs something extra.

Legal research chem sources can be posted.

I personally agree with you, he has his mind set on taking them. He has a proper diet and training routine, has used thermos but really wants to kick it into high gear. I informed him about the dangers, and he has done a lot of research on his own.

I know how the dosing works for these substances, but I'm a little unsure about how he should consume the liquids. Is it administered by a dropper on or under the tongue, or should it be put in water?

I personally agree with you, he has his mind set on taking them. He has a proper diet and training routine, has used thermos but really wants to kick it into high gear. I informed him about the dangers, and he has done a lot of research on his own.

I know how the dosing works for these substances, but I'm a little unsure about how he should consume the liquids. Is it administered by a dropper on or under the tongue, or should it be put in water?

Mix it with orange juice. What body fat % is his goal, just curious...I sure hope it's sub 10% if he thinks he needs such substances.

He said he wants to get around 8% or lower.

Like I said, I don't think he should take them, but I'd rather he be educated about it.

He said he doesn't care about the muscle loss that can come with this stack, so he doesn't want to stack it with an anabolic.

If anyone has some pointers, personal experiences, or a certain support that worked well for them feel free to post it. The more information the better!

Thanks!

UD2.0

That's all he needs, and he'll keep his size.

IML Gear Cream!
Yup, it's an E-book.

Thanks for the help!

Back