• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Chronic Elite's PCT Training followed by All-Natural

OneWheyOrAnother

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
To the FEW that follow my journal.... basically I am just coming off of a cycle that looked like this;

Weeks 1-4 [M1T @ 10mg ED]
Weeks 2-6 [4-AD @ 1.5g ED (oral)]
Weeks 2-6 [HCG @ 500IU/week]

And now it has all come to an end... so my next goal in life is to maintain at least 80% of my gains, stay lean within 1-2lbs of fat gain during PCT, and then hopefully once my testosterone returns to normal I will continue gaining on top of it.

Here is a recent picture of me;

n1039780351_176536_8788.jpg
n1039780351_176535_8512.jpg

Ended the cycle at 195lbs, 12% body fat standing 6'0
Body type: Endomorph

PCT Protocol: 6 week Nolva [60/60/40/40/20/20]

Current training protocol for PCT will be as follows;

Train TWICE A WEEK ONLY, unless I find that I can handle increasing the volume.

Workout 1
Squats 3 x 5
Bench Press 3 x 5
Deadlifts 1 x 5
Chin Ups or Pull Ups 2 x 8-12

Workout 2
Squats 3 x 5
Standing Press 3 x 5
BB Rows 3 x 5
Tricep Dips 2 x 8-12

I will try to keep my workouts as short as possible, 45 minutes or less to keep cortisol levels low, and high intensity compound exercises to help with testosterone and GH production/release.

As I find I can start gaining again naturally, I will begin upping the volume, but until then, keeping the volume low, intensity high is my goal.

Then once I come off my PCT, I want to start gaining naturally once again. So I will begin the journal on Friday, November 14, 2008.

At the end of my cycle I was deadlifting 285 x 5, squatting 275 x 5, bench pressing 195 x 5. Let's try and keep those numbers up!!

Day 1

Today was my first workout since I discontinued my cycle, and took a 1 week break from working out. And to say the least, I am quite surprised I seem to be right where I left off so far. Here is what I lifted today.

Squats 275 x 5, 275 x 4 (lost my balance), 275 x 5
Bench Press 185 x 5, 185 x 5, 185 x 5
Deadlifts 285 x 5
Chin Ups 1 x 8

To say the least my numbers are still up there, except my bench has dropped a little, but I think it's because I forgot to include carbhoydrates in my pre-workout meal LOL what a stupid mistake that was JEEZ. Either way, the dead lifts seemed somewhat easy to me and I could have gone heavier, but I decided to keep the volume to a minimum for today.

Took in lots of protein, carbs, and fat today. Calories were nice and high, just overall felt like a jacked beast in the gym. So hopefully things are returning to normal as far as hormones go.

Until next time!!

Day 4

Squats 275 x 5, 275 x 5, 275 x 5
Standing Press 115 x 5, 115 x 5, 115 x 1 (damn lol)
BB Row 155 x 5, 155 x 5, 155 x 5
Tricep Dips BW x 10, BW x 8

Squats still staying up there, standing press down a tiny bit, but I'm not too worried about that. BB Row is still up and Tricep dips are staying around the same too. So far after 9 days since my last dose of 4-AD, I appear to have maintained everything.

I am not noticing too many low testosterone side effects. My workouts have great intensity, no noticeable strength losses. My hard-ons are not like they were on cycle so Im sure I am still recovering my hormone levels, but hopefully things will start picking up soon. I am just training nice and heavy, low volume. I finished my workout in about 50 minutes today, and immediately took a cortisol reducing supplement.

Today I was back at the squats, deadlifts, bench press and chin ups.

Squats 275 x 5, 275 x 5, 275 x 3 (looks like I need to "de-weight")
Bench Press 185 x 5, 185 x 5, 185 x 4 (didn't want to attempt last rep without a spot)
Deadlift 295 x 5 (only exercise that increased)
Chin Ups BW x 8 (holding steady :) )

As far as the squats go.... I don't know what really happened here. I wasnt really feeling the squats today, and Ive been getting a pinching pain near my hips when I squat down nice and low. Ive been taking lots of joint support, for a long time now, so it must be a side effect of my nolvadex.

I am getting lots of random "wood" so I think I had a quick HPTA rebound. So I should be able to start gaining naturally again..... but as far as my squats go.... they've been causing a slight problem so I guess next workout if my legs still feel the same tenderness, I will de-weight maybe down to 245lbs.....

Other than that, pretty happy with my results :)

You mean deload, perhaps? How long has it been since you took a week off training?

Day 10

I felt like complete crap today, I was having a racing heart rate, I felt light headed, felt like I have a fever but I decided to work out anyways

Squats 245 x 5, 255 x 5, 255 x 2 (was too out of breath)
Standing Press 115 x 5, 115, x 5, 115 x 4
BB Row 165 x 5, 165 x 5, 165 x 5
Tricep Dips BW x 12, BW x 9

Everything has gone up except for my squats, but I'm doing a deload right now because I believe I plateau'd.... also, again, I felt like complete CRAP today for whatever reason, must be the Nolva or Clomid.... Hopefully I will feel better soon.

I got sick with the stomach flu and had to take some time off from the gym, 1 1/2 weeks to be accurate. I returned yesterday and here was my results.

Squats 245 x 5, 245 x 5, 245 x 5 (I de-weighted, to help break through plateau)
Bench Press 185 x 5, 185 x 3, 185 x 3 (damn !)
Deadlift 275 x 5 (De-weighted, I dont know why)
Chin Ups Body Weight X 8 (holding steady)

Not too much of a drop, hopefully I can jump right back in there and get back to where I was quickly. I'm eating very well right now, lots of calories and lots of protein. So I expect an increase in tomorrow's workout!

I am also increasing my frequency of working out to 3 times per week. Lets get growing naturally again!

Back