• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

End of Cycle - Anavar vs Dbol VS Winnie

theHammer

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am on Week 8 of a tbol / Test H / Tren Enathate cycle. I just finished the tbol on week 7 and took my last tren shot yesterday. Still have 15ml of test that will be good for another two months so I am contemplating adding towards the end. I have got some great solid gains and minimal bloat from the Tbol but I am thinking of one of the following possibilities for the final 4 weeks:

Anavar 40 mg ED 4 weeks
Dbol 35 mg ED 4 weeks
Winnie

I have a flared up nipple as well and am taking 20 mgs of Nolva each day AS WELL as .5mg Arimidex. I think the Anavar will be better choice because of the gyno reaction, but m not sure if by taking the nolva ED it would keep gyno down towards the end of the cycle if I took dbol and got some more gains off it.

And yes, PCT will begin 2 weeks after last test shot, running chlomid and Nolva. I am on HCG right now 500 iu Every 4 days.

Take the winnie. It will harden up all your hard earned gains, I always use it towards the middle-end of my cycles for that reason alone. Good luck!

12 straight weeks of orals? I think that's too much. Give your liver a rest. I wouldn't bother with var if tren is still peaking.

Back