PDA

View Full Version : Phera Plex Cycle and PCT ?? Suggestions

JKurz
11-27-2008, 07:59 AM
Not sure if this sould go in the Supps forum or not.

Starting a Phera Plex cycle in a few days how does this cycle and PCT look to you guys. I have Rebound XT and Nolv. on hand. I will also be taking Milk Thistle and a Multi. See below.

CYCLE
Week 1: PP 10mg
Week 2: PP 20mg
Week 3: PP 30mg 1/2 of recommended daily dose of Rebound XT
Week 4: PP 30mg
PCT
Week 4: Rebound XT (full recommended dose) / Nolva 40mg
Week 5: Rebound XT (full recommended dose) / Nolva 30mg
Week 6: Rebound XT (1/2 recommended dose) / Nolva 20mg
Week 7: Nolva 20mg
Week 8: Nolva 10mg (optional)

Thoughts and thanks for the input guys.

-JKurz

ironbull
11-27-2008, 08:15 AM
never ran a pp cycle but let me know how the cycle works out im interested

JKurz
11-27-2008, 08:33 AM
You know for a long time I was always like, "I'm not going to waste my money on PH's". After reading countless logs and hearing great results with min. sides, and learning the technology behind these drugs, I've decided to give it a go.

If all goes well I will sub. SD or PP instead of D-Bol for my next Test cycle!!

workingatit43
11-28-2008, 10:58 AM
You know for a long time I was always like, "I'm not going to waste my money on PH's". After reading countless logs and hearing great results with min. sides, and learning the technology behind these drugs, I've decided to give it a go.

Cycle looks pretty good but I not sure what logs your reading saying Phera has minimal sides. Phera can have alot of sides.:thumb:

ironbull
11-28-2008, 11:32 AM

alot of ppl say they're a waste and the gains don't last but i ran a ph a while back and gained 10lbs that i still carry. im gona hold off on real gear for a few more year.
startin a tren cycle next monday
starting a tren extreme cycle this monday