PDA

View Full Version : dnp

ironbull
11-28-2008, 11:03 PM
was doin research on fatloss drugs andcame across dnp
apparently it increases metabolic rate by 50% and is great for weight loss
on the flips side you could die
my question would be if it is so dangerous why at one point was it medically prescribed for weightloss
and would it be safe in moderate doses and time peroids??
what are your opions on dnp?

Built
11-28-2008, 11:15 PM
USED to be prescribed. Yep.

Thalidomide used to be prescribed a lot too, until babies started being born with flippers.

Baychol - anti-cholesterol drug. People died, off it went from the shelves.

Let's not forget Fen-Phen.

Sometimes, Big Pharma makes such a big mistake, the drug has to come off the shelf.

DNP, if you take too much, cooks you from the inside out AND THERE'S NO ANTIDOTE.

If the thought of making pills outdoors under a fume hood out of wood preservative appeals to you, go for it. Enjoy the yellow sweat, electric yellow piss, yellow spit and um, other bodily fluids.

My friend Jake wrote this on another board:

I used DNP back on '05 when cutting down. I dropped quite a bit of bodyfat but I was fucking miserable every day. I ran the max dose for the max length of time. I progressed up to 1000mg/day for the max days of 21 days. I kept my apartment at 65degrees and woke up in a pool of sweat 3-4 times per night. I had to wash my sheets daily.

My piss was florescent, my sweat was yellow and I apologize for how gross this sounds, but so was my cum. IMO it's not worth the troubles. You also have to triple up on vitamins, water and ALA so that you can stay healthy. My workouts went to shit because my body temp got too high to do anything that made me feel like I had a good workout. I couldn't do cardio without getting nauseous and my workouts couldn't last longer than 30 minutes or I'd go throw up.

DNP will not work and is EXTREMELY bad for you with low carbohydrates. You want to something like a 40/40/20 (p/c/f) diet if you're going to take it.

I bloated and held water like nobody's business for the 3 weeks I was on, and then it took me another 3 weeks to get rid of the water.

<snip>

My advise:: don't do it, it's not worth the troubles and sides. AAS + spot on diet/training will yield better results. I would rather do coke than DNP again..

Also, IMO, Clen + T3 works better than DNP as far as fatloss and muscle conservation is concerned. DNP will put you in the mindset that you can eat anything you want.. which you can, but you won't yield the same results for obvious reasons. I ate 5k kcals a day, and that's SHITTY kcals, think pizza/hamburgers daily) and dropped 20lbs over the course of 3 weeks, I didn't drop an ounce of muscle either but my strength went down because I couldn't train to the extent I was used to for 4-5 weeks.

<snip>

Stay away from it. Get some test + clen + tren and do the same thing in 6 weeks that would take you 3 with DNP and NOT have all the misery.

ironbull
11-28-2008, 11:25 PM
his dosages were pretty high i wonder if low dosage=low sides