• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Quoi's Path

Quoi

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I'm new here and I have been working out seriously for about two months. I have been very happy with my progress. I started out two months ago at 124 lbs and I am now 140! YAY! I also have succeed some goals I always wanted, I know Db curls are not what make you strong and stuff but I have always wanted to curl 30 with perfect form and this week I did! Also I got my squat up to 180! Not my max but Im happy.
Anyway I work out at home because I have no money for a gym! So I don't have a lot of stuff but I'm dedicated and I make due. Funny thing is without enough weights and a lack of a Rack I use my cousin and a backpack with weight for squats!
I have the weekend off so I will be updating on Monday with Back and Biceps! Have a good weekend everyone!

P.S I'm almost 17

Hey guys! Whats up?
Today was back and biceps for me, right at 5:35 am! JOY lol.

going in I wasn't completely motivated but as soon as started I got pumped up.

DB Curls 30x5 35x5 Not the best form 30x6 32x5
DB Rows 52x8 WOW this felt light! 67x6 67x8 Again I need to work on form... 57x8

BB Rows 80x8<<<Light! 110x6 Struggled on the last rep wasn't perfect 110x6 105x8 Then I felt Like I could go more so I did 110x6 rest a few seconds then 3 more

Concentration Curls 32x6 35x5 35x5 30x4<<<Forearm dead....sad...
Pull ups weighted 20lbs x6 20lbs x6 20x5 20x5 plus I held on the last rep for as long as i could
Chin ups 20lbsx6 20x6 20x5 20x5 plus I held for as long as i could on the last rep

Then I was done. I was pretty happy that my back strength went up! But for some reason the Db curls were harder to do then last time? I know I probably need a lot of work on my routine so If anyone has anything to say then please do so, I'm willing and wanting to learn!

By the way Next week is Christmas Break and I'm letting my body rest as right now my forearms feel like the muscle is being pulled and my knees and wrist also are hurting... Otherwise I'm feeling great!

So thnx in advance for anything anyone has to say.
Tomorrow is Chest and Triceps@
Oh yeah I also did 10 min HIIT running when I got home from school.

You start your workout with DB curls?

Always start with compound lifts first. Then you can do isolation workouts.

If you are working your back start with deadlifts or some sort of rows or pullups would be a good choice too.

OKAY! Here is my Chest and Triceps workout.
I woke up late so I was a little out of whack at first but felt more awake and ready to go. 5:30 am session

DB Press 45x8<<<Warm up 70x5 70x5 70x5 then 50x8 Only problem is wrist cant support the weight so I use my other hand to stabilize

Incline Db Press Now since I don't have a bench I took a footstool and a skateboard and place them against the wall, surprisingly it works well!
20 x8 35x5 35x5 30x8

I then went to
Skullcrushers 50x8 55x5 55x6 55x8 supersetted with
CG Bench Press 50x5 55x5 55x6 55x8
At First my forearm was really bothering me so i couldn't go all the way down but soon I got my form down and went with 8, The pump with the superset mad my triceps happy!

One arm Db kickbacks with no rest in between 30x6 30x6 30x8
I always try to push harder when my muscles are almost dead

Db Flys 20x8 25x8 30x8 Working on better form
Dips BW +20 lbsx6 x7 x6 x5 Felt lighter then expected
And I felt like doing some core work so
Hanging Knee raises 15 15 15
Decline Crunches +10lbs 10 10 10 10
I had fun on this workout! It felt good. Anyway i also did 10 min HIIT cardio today. Now to eat and rest! Any comments welcome as I want to learn!
Hope everyone is well.

You organized your chest workout a little better. Good job.

If you are already doing dips with 20 extra pounds. Make sure you are going through the full movement, no half assing it.

Agree with what Ras has said.

Heavier compounds first, and always sacrifice weight for a better range of motion and a more controlled lift.

Also, what do you mean by "Only problem is wrist cant support the weight so I use my other hand to stabilize" ?

Surely your other hand has a dumbell in it?

Good work though, keep it up :thumb:

Agree with what Ras has said.

Heavier compounds first, and always sacrifice weight for a better range of motion and a more controlled lift.

Also, what do you mean by "Only problem is wrist cant support the weight so I use my other hand to stabilize" ?

Surely your other hand has a dumbell in it?

Good work though, keep it up :thumb:

I didn't understand that either. :confused:

IML Gear Cream!
Actually I only have one dumbbell at the moment I'm hoping Ill receive some money for Christmas and I can buy another one. Anyway after I take my one week break next week I'm going to re haul my program and make sure I have my priorities straight and the form down before I move up.
UPDATE
Today was my day off so I slept in late, a little too late as I didn't;t get to eat some of my meals, oh well I can make it up now. I got to sleep good tonight as tomorrow is LEG DAY yeah. And also starts finals for me....joy...

Thanks for the comments and help, I appreciate it. Off to eat!

Goodluck on your finals!

Ah right, so you're doing the dumbell benching unilaterally? Ie - left arm on its own, then right arm?

That makes more sense.

Good luck with finals!

Update! LEGS

Aw today's workout was awesome!
The best leg day i have ever had! It felt nice doing things in order of importance, i felt like i was doing it like a pro.

Squats<<< Rember I use my cousin and a backpack!lol
138x6 168x6 188x6 200x6 200x6 <<I did it but form needs work.
Lunges I use to do like 70 lbs but my grip failed and I always focused on the grip and not the lunge so now I went down to a good weight to work on it!
35x5 35x5 35x10 35x10<each leg
Seated Calf raise with a db on my leg!
80x25 80x25 80x25 80x25<<ohhhh the burn!
Deadlifts< I like them on leg day because they really work my legs, this time I changed my form because I found out i was doing them wrong lol
90x8 150x5 150x5 150x10 150x10<<< I know I can do more but i dont have enough weights...
Ham curls to finish it off, which means I use the bb and put my feet under and I pull myself up with a weight plate.
+10x10 +10x10 +10x20 +10x20
All in all if felt great!

On my finals I think I did pretty good,even without excessive studying and I only have two left tomorrow! Then BREAK WOOOOOO!!!!!
Thanks for the coments everyone, have a good day!

Goodjob man. You thinking about maybe going to a gym or buying more weights?

I'm so excited for break too. How many days do you get off?

Good I think you need more weights haha.

I get two weeks off too. Tomorrow is my last day, I don't have finals yet though. :D

Hahaha! Shitty thing is I have finals right when I get back from break.

Have fun on your last day of school.

Update Shoulder

^^^That sucks, at least you can study over the break lol.

Today was Shoulders and abs and also my last day for a week as my body NEEDS it!

OHP 60x8 82x8<<<Was hard but I got it up there 82x5 82x5

Shrugs 140x8 140x8 140x15 140x15< Woah that wasnt too hard, I feel it better with higher reps.

Shoulder press 20x8 32x6 32x5 25x8 The 32s were a bit much so i went down.

Side Laterals 15x10 27x6<form sucked! 20x10

Rev. Flys 20x8 30x6 40x8 < easier than I thought!

Then I did my abs, and i have a question do you need to work them with so much volume like circuits to get them to grow?
Weighted Crunches 30x20 30x20 30x35
Weighted leg raises on my bathroom counter! 20x20 20x20 20x20< i duct taped weight to my shoes!
V-ups, wow these worked, my first time BWx15 BWX20 BWX30

The shoulder workout was done in like 35 mins but the abs prolonged it specially since i had to duct tape the weights to my shoes! Anyway a really good workout even though I woke up late and had like 20 mins to EAT!!!
On a side note tomorrows is the first day of BREAK and ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!! Finally 17! To celebrate my Bff birthday which is today and mine we went and saw Yes Man, which was so funny we were laughing obnoxiously loud!
Have A good day everyone!
Even though have a week off I'll still be on the boards and here

IML Gear Cream!
For abs you should work them like every other muscle. Or atleast thats what I do.

Weighted crunches 8-15 reps. Planks and other things.

Ah you lucky bastard. I want to see Yes Man so bad! So its good?

Happy early birthday man!

I wanna ask....what about the old lady!?

But I don't want you to ruin the movie for me lol. So don't tell me!

I was at a movie earlier this month. and I saw a commercial for it and it looked pretty damn funny.

I gotta go to it soon.

You too.

I hope you gave a good one.

Question!

Hey guys, I hope you all had a good Christmas because I did!^^^Hope you had good one!

Anyway I have been thinking of doing a cut a little mini one because there is just a little flab that annoys me.... But the problem is I really am small with some muscle and I don't really know if doing a cut now would be helpful. So my question is should I do a little cut or wait till I get more muscle?

Oh and one more thing if anyone could help me with a new routine that could get me stronger please do! My current one i think has to much disorganization and i am just looking for a new one.
Thanks!!!!!!!

How tall are you? If you are only 140lbs I don't think you need to cut at all.

I'm 5'7 150lbs and cutting is the last thing on my mind, lol.

What are your ideas for a new routine?

Back